Males and Females

Google it if you want to be disgusted. It's what happens when (mainly uncut) people have unfathomably poor hygienic standards. I honestly do not know how these people can interact in society that way.

Sometimes you just don't have the facilities to wash for a period of time, usually due to things like long flights or periods camping / staying in places without shower facilities.

Eating pussy is great. If the girl takes care of her business, it really shouldn't be unpleasant in the slightest. Good grooming certainly helps a lot though. None of this is complicated. Making someone feel good feels good. And if you do a good job you're done with it in three minutes.

So yeah, I'm going to chat with this fellow grad student chick. I messaged her today on Facebook about the class that we were in and shit and we ended up chatting for several hours back and forth. She posts a lot of stuff about how she's into good classic rock and loves records and stuff. She also apparently likes beer, as this bitch drank 3 of my brews at the last grad school party that we had.

Or maybe I'm just kinda drunk and shit. I doubt I'll go through with it.

Whutz ur sexual phantasie?

Here's mine

A hot woman, about 30, who looks like Ariana Giovanni, is my (fantasy) professor. She takes an interest in me, I go to her place with some books for a "discussion".

When I arrive she's wearing a lacey dress over stockings and suspenders and a lacey bra. She takes a kind but firm tone and instructs me to rub her feet, after all, she's been stood up lecturing for hours. She makes a loud hmmmming noise and looks at me intently. She beckons me forward....

Whutz ur sexual phantasie?

Here's mine

A hot woman, about 30, who looks like Ariana Giovanni, is my (fantasy) professor. She takes an interest in me, I go to her place with some books for a "discussion".

When I arrive she's wearing a lacey dress over stockings and suspenders and a lacey bra. She takes a kind but firm tone and instructs me to rub her feet, after all, she's been stood up lecturing for hours. She makes a loud hmmmming noise and looks at me intently. She beckons me forward....

I already said mine and everyone told me I need therapy.

I would generally tell people to take heed of such advise. Laughing it off and continuing in a "ironic" way, or whatever, can be a path to the grave.

That was meant as funny and ironic. But on the real, I think a lot of people are afraid to admit to fantasies they could never legally or morally engage in. So when someone isn't afraid and discusses it openly, they freak out. Its much healthier to admit to our dark or weird secrets, and accept them as impossible pursuits, than let them fester within.