Males and Females

Hahah my friend's sexual deprivation is quite amusing. Basically he goes to these boulder lessons or something, they climb these walls I guess, he goes there with two hot chicks he knows and well when they climb he secures them with this rope so he just stands at the bottom and watches their asses. I mean, that would be pretty frustrating to me too, more so if they both already refused him and told him to stay friends and other stupid shit like that.

Today he told me his transformation has begun and that he can't wait for his future self.

I think these things he say are entirely about losing virginity but I don't want to make fun of him.

haha yea, I hear that shit man, my dick simply doesnt work when I drink. it's ridiculous. Weed on the other hand makes me feel like a horny old man

and yea condoms are shit. Going in raw is like a drug, I have no idea how I have no children

Condoms are pretty shit. I've had skins and durex brands both break on me, luckily neither resulting in a pregnancy.

I'll take condoms over the monster that birth-control pills turn a woman into.

This for sure. My girlfriend was on the pill for a few months, and it did terrible things to her mood and sex drive. The condoms I use are actually pretty nice and feel good. Lifestyles Skyn. The missus has a latex allergy, and these are the only ones that don't feel like a plastic bag on your dick

We raw dog it with the pull out. Fingers crossed he continues to be awesome at that. I've never been on birth control but I'd rather not transform into an emotional wreck.

Funny story, my boyfriend is the only guy I've had sex with and the night we did the whole no more v-card thing I was trashed off Glenfidditch, made him change the condom like ten times because I didn't know how quickly they got useless. Also bawled like a fuckin baby, couldn't decide what band I wanted to listen to, and broke like five glasses at the hotel's hot tub. So much for romance. Poor guy.

My current bang is on the pill so that's good. I'm pretty good at the pull-out as well, which is good because if you do it right it's very effective. For randos I use Trojans. Never used anything else, never wanted to.

We raw dog it with the pull out. Fingers crossed he continues to be awesome at that. I've never been on birth control but I'd rather not transform into an emotional wreck.

Funny story, my boyfriend is the only guy I've had sex with and the night we did the whole no more v-card thing I was trashed off Glenfidditch, made him change the condom like ten times because I didn't know how quickly they got useless. Also bawled like a fuckin baby, couldn't decide what band I wanted to listen to, and broke like five glasses at the hotel's hot tub. So much for romance. Poor guy.

dafuk

My current bang is on the pill so that's good. I'm pretty good at the pull-out as well, which is good because if you do it right it's very effective. For randos I use Trojans. Never used anything else, never wanted to.

What's difficult about pulling out? It's easier than putting on a condom.

I've came in all seven girls I've had sex with. No little Krows at large, that I'm aware of... One premature pregnancy. My wigglers are probably fucked.

What's difficult about pulling out? It's easier than putting on a condom.

Some guys have trouble with it. Maybe they can't tell when they're about to come or they come too quickly or whatever. For me it's incredibly difficult to come in the first place, so there's plenty of advance notice when it's time to pull out.

819062.jpg

BANISHED.

Getting old sucks.

And being an alcoholic sucks.

Had another case of whiskey dick this past weekend.

Oh, which leads me to my last point. I fucking hate condoms.

It's fucking horrible. I deal with it so often because I'm such a drunk that I have a mental spreadsheet that basically maps out how well my dick is going to work in accordance with how many drinks I've had and what I've eaten that day. Thankfully the missus can't get pregnant, so those godawful latex abominations are not a problem.

I've been masturbating a lot for no particular reason lately. Probably out of sheer boredom. Like, I just got laid literally two hours ago, but just now I felt the urge to do something to myself, then reminded myself that I already did that thing today.