Males and Females

A black girl is the only girl to have publically virgin-shamed me. I beat off to fantasies of her regularly, but I don't disparage the entire race for her actions.

i didn't see pegging listed haha.

I was actually really disappointed to see it not included. And spitting is such a turn-off, I mean eww.

Celebrating my two-year anniversary since I started dating Library Girl tonight, and in style. Fancy date at the restaurant on top of the Hancock tower in Chicago. 95th floor. Way too early to think about marriage; we're both rational people and will see how things stand in a year or two, or more.

Got her a dozen roses and a VIP pass to MDF as a gift! Bought it back in September and FD is the only other person who's known about it till now. :)

I've been thinking and I really wish I'd realized how much of my feelings were due to my frustrations at not really getting with women as I would like to. I just failed to develop the social skills and neural pathways that were necessary at the time, say ages 14+. It's really shitty now, because all of that depressed shit has an affect on how I am now, despite having lost my virginity and having been out with attractive girls. I need to relearn life really, need to become somebody else, because this way isn't working.

Congrats, Jeremy. She's a grade-A vagina person.

Managed to arrange and execute a threesome in less than 24 hours. I don't know how to feel about that.

The Booty Eating Renaissance

Just gonna leave that article here (mainly for Aug).

"If its clean, its cuisine"

Also, congrats on the Anniversary Jeremy. Stoked for the both of you.

I would advise against trying to "become someone else". While you might need to relearn life, trying to become a better version of yourself is a healthier goal than trying to "become somebody else".

Great advice. I know of a lot of people who need to digest this before Jan 1, 2015.

I've been talking to the Dom girl and she's completely normal except for the fact that she's cold as ice and I can never get her to laugh. The way she speaks is a real turn on; purposefully slow and intense. I'm trying to break the act because she's so invested to this identity it's hard to see her as a real person. I told her I'm not into any of that shit and I'm only interested in talking and maybe getting coffee and she got off the phone annoyed. She sent me a text hours later saying hello and she might be into going out some time and sent me a pic. idk why I'm doing this, well I do I have this gross sexual fascination with bad people but I know I should probably stay away from this

fucking tinder man

dbmp3s.jpg

I've been talking to the Dom girl and she's completely normal except for the fact that she's cold as ice and I can never get her to laugh. The way she speaks is a real turn on; purposefully slow and intense. I'm trying to break the act because she's so invested to this identity it's hard to see her as a real person. I told her I'm not into any of that shit and I'm only interested in talking and maybe getting coffee and she got off the phone annoyed. She sent me a text hours later saying hello and she might be into going out some time and sent me a pic. idk why I'm doing this, well I do I have this gross sexual fascination with bad people but I know I should probably stay away from this

fucking tinder man

Dude. I think its freaking you out that you cant crack her and play her like you do with all the other broads that slob on your knob.

In the meantime letting her know your boundaries is a must. If she still pursues knowing that, she is either just down to fuck or shes going to go Helter Skelter on your ass. Based on her photos, I think its the latter. Shes the poster child for Charles Manson murders, and every stoner doom album cover in existence.

All that being said, Id take the risk to take her to Poundtown. Just to see what happens. This is freaky and crazy on a whole nother level that makes my currently separated ex stripping heroin pushing pyscho seem normal.

And thats hot as fuck.

We're stoked to see you and Nicole again next May! :)

Us too, bro. :)

Jimmy you fag just do what she wants

Trying to break her and make her normal right off the bat is pussy shit

Be her submissive for 2 or 3 sessions at least

what? kids in your sandbox?

anyway, I always found the idea of dominatrix women amusing but I don't think I'd actually be up for it. Maybe a few sexual things with them, but not much.

@unknown: :lol: aw shucks.

Jeremy, really excited to hear your anniversary went smoothly! And I'm always happy to listen or to bounce ideas off of. I'll be seeing you two a lot as I got VIP tickets for MDF as well :kickass:

Jimmy, if you care for your sanity Id leave that alone. She's pretty but thats really not all that matters. She doesn't seem genuine and of she can't turn that act off then what's the point? Waste of time, tbh.