Males and Females

As long as she isn't legitimately insane and could actually do you real harm, I say go for it because the role reversal can be hot sometimes, even if you think its not your thing at first.

Yeah man, we all know that taking a brutal thrust right into the asshole lies at the core of good foreplay amirite?

Real talk though, at the risk of sounding vanilla. I can appreciate some rough lovin, and I can get in on some awesome dirty talk, but I cannot wrap my head around bedroom warfare and humiliation.

I wouldn't be a good one for this community. Too at odds with a lot of how many people here think and wouldn't really be able to remain impartial.

@Cody, wasn't sure, I mean I should have been considering its you saying it and not TB. My bad.

Zeph, you're right on. You all make compelling points. Especially Arg lol

Shes the poster child for Charles Manson murders, and every stoner doom album cover in existence.

You nailed it. It's killing me it's so fuckin' hot. Ya know minus the potential killing people part and stuff

I can see she's going to be typical and start playing the pussy game and once a bitch starts that shit I'll jerk off in a minute and get my head back

Be careful with that one man. She wants as many men to love her as possible because the only one she wants can't be loyal. I know these things, all on the eyes. She'll do whatever it takes to make you love and fear her. Can you get your dick wet and resist?

Chances of someone being that nuts are slim, you're gold.

Sounds like she's already got ya fearing her though. Keep your ass covered.