Males and Females

for some reason this made me laugh way harder than it should have

Me too. Loudly.

I went out on Friday and had 2 dranks at a goth industrial stompy night over 3 hours. I was DD and at most slightly buzzed. Hung over all day Saturday. Getting older is dumb.

Get that old cock socket to a dive bar or stay home and watch jeopardy. Those are your only choices

Most of you would..
vhanm9.gif

So apparently I was bothering some lady in a bar yesterday. Her boyfriend came to me and told me I looked at her 5 times and that he was about to beat me up. Niga was countin'.

EDIT: The trouble is that she's a friend of my girlfriend's friend and the lady that knows my girl sent me a long message today morning asking me to stop acting like a huge prick. Strange times. Her message was an immense overreaction.

Dude was gettin' his creep on and got caught. Hate when that happens. Ya ever see a hot 16ish looking girl and can;t stop looking and get terminator eyes by an adult haha that shit is embarassing

I'm pretty good at eye control when it comes to being in public and not staring at chests or butts, but if I'm in an awkward social situation where I'm just sitting around while others have conversation, I have a bad habit of looking at someone also not engaged in the discussion. When it happens to be a girl and I notice her noticing and it happens multiple times, it becomes a massive struggle to stare at the people talking instead so that I'm not perceived as a rapist.

Although to put that aside, I just noticed today that a female occupant of a nearby lab I often see around has a very shapely and pleasant butt. I'm trying to resist thinking about it or looking at it again in the future.

EDIT: I just searched for my posts in this thread because I thought I may have actually noticed that before and just forgotten, and realized I have 210 posts in this thread. How in the fuck does a loser kissless virgin make 210 posts in a thread like this? I'm disgusted with myself. I know I talk about masturbation and stuff a lot but I didn't realize it was that much.

So apparently I was bothering some lady in a bar yesterday. Her boyfriend came to me and told me I looked at her 5 times and that he was about to beat me up.

Lol wow. If he doesn't want people to look he shouldn't bring her out to the bar. Sounds like he's just an insecure drunk ass more than anything, that afraid of losing her.

I would have loved to be sitting next to you when that happened.

Lol wow. If he doesn't want people to look he shouldn't bring her out to the bar. Sounds like he's just an insecure drunk ass more than anything, that afraid of losing her.

It was all kinda problematic. I won't lie, I like the girl, but I would never have stupid ideas in front of her boyfriend and people that know my girlfriend. I was there with my friend who had some shitty remarks towards them so they got all nervous and shit I guess.

Yesterday I had to tell my girlfriend that I was perceived as a rapist in her favorite bar. She trusts me though. I think.