Males and Females

Sometimes when I feel stressed out with work and stuff I wonder I could be a male prostitute and get paid to fuck and relax at the same time.

:lol: Before I had a girlfriend I would think about this as well.

The problem would be that the majority of women that would pay a man to have sex with them would have to be pretty god damned disgusting.

On another topic, one of my friends girlfriends shared this video on facebook that was basically about what it would be like if men were oppressed the same way that women are. It had this whole "How would you like it?" vibe and all I can think to myself is that I'd like it quite a bit.

"What if women were able to run around topless and men had to keep wearing shirts?"
"What if women objectified men and constantly wanted to get in their pants?"
"What if women were the only ones allowed to do manual labor?"
"What if groups of women sexually assaulted men?"
"What if society only expected men to get married, have children, and raise those children?"
etc

I love to objectify men and treat them like the hot pieces of meat and ass they are. ;)

On a sort of related note, I came to the conclusion recently that I am totally content with being single. It's going on six months now where there hasn't been an official boyfriend type person in my life and it's the longest I've been without someone in years.

Na I'd be one picky straight male hooker.

You better be tall, well-built, and have a thick, well-marbled ten inch dong. I'd add something about superior facial aesthetics and a charming foreign accent, but I know you've got those covered.

I wish a female would objectify me. Only men do it. For some reason women aren't into the submissive rape-bait fuckboi thing, total ripoff. I want to find myself in a professional workplace environment and have some used-goods MILF type with crow's feet and a tight blouse sexually harass me and make fun of me for being a virgin until one day she asks me to help her with something and she forces me under her cubicle desk and tells me to eat her out under threat of a false rape accusation at which point I submit, and then after work she takes pity on me and blows me in her minivan with her 2 year old daughter crying in the back seat.

You better be tall, well-built, and have a thick, well-marbled ten inch dong. I'd add something about superior facial aesthetics and a charming foreign accent, but I know you've got those covered.

I wish a female would objectify me. Only men do it. For some reason women aren't into the submissive rape-bait fuckboi thing, total ripoff. I want to find myself in a professional workplace environment and have some used-goods MILF type with crow's feet and a tight blouse sexually harass me and make fun of me for being a virgin until one day she asks me to help her with something and she forces me under her cubicle desk and tells me to eat her out under threat of a false rape accusation at which point I submit, and then after work she takes pity on me and blows me in her minivan with her 2 year old daughter crying in the back seat.

Have you tried FetLife? Is there any sort of BDSM scene where you live that you could network in?

... have some used-goods MILF type with crow's feet and a tight blouse sexually harass me and make fun of me for being a virgin until one day she asks me to help her with something and she forces me under her cubicle desk and tells me to eat her out under threat of a false rape accusation at which point I submit, and then after work she takes pity on me and blows me in her minivan with her 2 year old daughter crying in the back seat.

:lol: Minus the virgin part, this is word for word something that I've actually worried about after applying for jobs.

i've contemplated going on seeking arrangement .com and become some powerful alpha-female businesswoman's bitch-boy for money and gifts. Hamburger can you try it out?

:lol:

My one. She's quite good at selfies it seems, even though she avoids all social networks.

li%C5%A1.jpeg

She kinda looks like a Czech version of Emma Watson in that picture.

ha maybe. It's just nothing is like new pussy. I got hard the other day being creepy watching this girl try on clothes in some store. Familiar is good until your dick starts getting soft spots

I've read stories of women that take pity on socially-awkward virgin men and have sex with them in hopes of finding a dude that will stay loyal, only once the men get their first taste they realize what they've been missing out and quickly dump her for the next girl. That's probably in my top 10 of things that make me afraid to have sex.