Males and Females

It's funny because there are a ton of wealthy and educated women from foreign cultures where racism is the norm. There's definitely something appealing about going out on a date with a knock-out ruling-class Asian or Indian girl and watching her verbally abuse the waitstaff and then refuse to leave a tip. I think white male supremacists would do well do breed outside of their blood.

Dude what the fuck is up with you? Even the Butt can get laid, and he's pretty fucking ugly. Just go dunk it and stop with this weird stuff.

Dude what the fuck is up with you? Even the Butt can get laid, and he's pretty fucking ugly. Just go dunk it and stop with this weird stuff.

You're really tall and have 10/10 facial aesthetics though. I don't even know what dunking it means. Like, is my penis a basketball or a corn chip?

You're really tall and have 10/10 facial aesthetics though. I don't even know what dunking it means. Like, is my penis a basketball or a corn chip?

What do you look like, anyways? And my point was, the Butt is short, round, and kinda ugly and he has a girlfriend because he's a chill-ass dude. You just gotta stop overthinking shit.

Crashed in bed with her.

Believe it or not, Im a gentleman on the first date. That is, if the girl has potential for being something other than a hit it and quit it situation, in which case I dont give a fuck and will mad dawg it.

But, I actually got the feels for this one.

Damn man that's some will power you got over there. No way I can slide in bed with a girl I'm attracted to and not be an animal heh. You're a better man than I am I suppose

Plus I don;t trust girls that let you sleep with them without sleeping with them. You don't have casual sex and that's fine but I don't have casual "sleep" and conversation :cool:

anyway, gluck dude. I hope she's not a tease

Crashed in bed with her.

Believe it or not, Im a gentleman on the first date. That is, if the girl has potential for being something other than a hit it and quit it situation, in which case I dont give a fuck and will mad dawg it.

But, I actually got the feels for this one.

Yay!!!

+ sick campaign for 2016! 🙌

Does anyone know the feeling of knowing someone that is unusually friendly and enthusiastic towards you and seemingly goes out of their way just to drop a hello or ask how you're doing or similar and you start to wonder if you're misinterpreting things or if they actually have an interest in you, until before you realize it you're now having dreams of this person and wondering if they're your chance at true love and you're now you're the one obsessed even though you've always maintained an impersonal demeanor and then after a while you run into that person again and they respond with a completely ordinary "Hey, how are you?" and the creepy love-story fantasy you've projected onto that person comes crumbling down and yet despite thinking that you should feel sad or lonely, you now feel relieved that you were imagining it the whole time and that there was never a missed opportunity to begin with?