Males and Females

Or maybe she did want you to stick it in her at one point but because of your maintained impersonal demeanor she finally decided fuck this guy's a fag and is now getting boned by a douchebag with swagger

Cody and Schmidt running for President/Vice President of Hittin' Dat Ass 2016.

That is genius.

Also, @Hb I think I've been on the opposite end a bunch of times, actually. If there is such a thing as too nice I think I might have crossed it.

But also gonna agree with Arg that she may have had an interest but then said fuckit, as that also happens a lot too with women. You should be opened with people sometimes that you're interested in. That really must suck not showing anyone who you are, ever.

Nah, we both just argue and fight too much for me to ever be in the mood. I've grown to be a really cranky man. :v

Went out to karaoke with my new female friend and her gay friend. We had a good time but she embarrassed herself when she tried to sing and felt really bad about it. She invited me out today to play some board games but I had to decline in favor of school/work stuff. I plan on seeing if she wants to get food or something later in the week.

I actually like this girl. She's not fucking insane or retarded like most of the girls I've dated. She has a steady job and steady income. She likes literature and poetry, horror films, fantasy stories, good tunes, etc. The only thing strange is that she is a practicing Wiccan, but she doesn't seem overly obsessed with it like the majority of people into "Paganism" or whatever.

Most Wiccans I knew in undergrad were pretty cool, reasonable people, and friends of mine. By no means a deal breaker unless she's some kind of environmentalist bitch.

You should invite her to the party on Saturday so the missus and I can evaluate her.

Looks like I might have three potential female friends coming to party this weekend. One whom I have hung out with in the past and enjoy her company (and I think really enjoys mine). Another who I find sexy beyond hell but am not sure about her intentions (and she lives in the city). The other is a girl I've tried to pursue in the past, but have really stopped trying. Once again, I find myself in a fucking Larry David scenario:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=877CXbk0MN4

Good stuff. You can just talk to all of them and see which one is interested and then dump the rest.

Hung out with that chick again last night, and will again tonight.

We roamed the town drinking tall cans with the intention of going to a bar to celebrate St. Patricks Day, but just walked around drinking in alleys and parks. Went back to her house and shit got hot and heavy, but no fun, she was on the rag.

Which leads me to my question, how often to chicks use the excuse they are on the rag to get out of sex? Is it common or uncommon? (I dont think thats what she was doing at all, just sparked some curiosity)

And hopefully spit mad rhymes about my badassness and superior intellect and fuckability.

Hahaha... Spit mad rhymes. That tickled me. I imagine Zeph just going rapper as fuck at these chicks then throwing his beer on the ground like a mic and walking away.

Hey HO BAGS. This is Schmidt.
And to his dick you must submit.
Cuz the dude's obsessed with swords,
and is universally adored.
He masturbates to castles
And will clean your titty tassels
so drop your standards, drop your pants,
and give this seinfield dork a chance.

Copyrighted. :cool:

Srsly though good luck.