Males and Females

6'1 and 140 lbs sounds really thin to me. Just because I know girls who aren't that much taller than me and are around 140 lbs and they aren't fat or anything.

5'2 and 108 lbs. I lost weight when I got weighed at the doctors last week, which is ridiculous. Stress makes me neglectful and forgetful of when to eat. Heh. My petite grandpa's genes are really strong. 3/5 of my mom's kids are tiny terrors and the rest are normal to big.

5'11" and 215. Since I became a driver at work I'm gaining weight, instead of killing myself in the sun I'm eating junk food and drinking energy drinks to keep myself awake.

download orange is the new black s03e05 webrip x264 abjex free at download orange is the new black s03e05 webrip x264 abjex free.
internet download manager idm v6 23 build 12 with full crack torrent at internet download manager idm v6 23 build 12 with full crack torrent.
download wwe monday night raw 2015 06 08 hdtv x264 nwchd sparrow torrent at download wwe monday night raw 2015 06 08 hdtv x264 nwchd sparrow torrent.
download survivor 2015 720p brrip x264 yify at download survivor 2015 720p brrip x264 yify.
torrent download avengers age of ultron 2015 720p hdts makintos13 at torrent download avengers age of ultron 2015 720p hdts makintos13.
download at download.
focus 2015 720p brrip x264 yify torrent at focus 2015 720p brrip x264 yify torrent.
download get hard 2015 720p brrip x264 yify torrent at download get hard 2015 720p brrip x264 yify torrent.
download kingsman the secret service 2014 720p brrip x264 yify at download kingsman the secret service 2014 720p brrip x264 yify.
download gta 5 grand theft auto v reloaded free at download gta 5 grand theft auto v reloaded free.

5'10, 180lb

Lost a few lb as I've been running more. Don't really care how much I weigh as I've never been fat, only interested in how much I can move.

6'1" and 170lbs hardly sounds like terrible shape anyways. Unless you carry it really oddly or have a hideous face, I can't imagine it's your body that fucks over your first impressions.

Eh. Within context of my body type it's a bit much. I was 140 lbs 12 years ago when I graduated HS.

wat? Do you have half length limbs?

You fags should take this to the exercise thread.

I approached a Russian girl today and she was a perfect mix of sexy, mean and slightly interesting. She had a lot to say about a culture she's only just been assimilating to but I let it slide because she had an apple ass (yup, I gave her the pussy pass). She was coming back from yoga or some shit and was wearing black tights, stomach was exposed because she was basically wearing a bra, ponytail and jordans on; pretty damn cute and her poise was on fire. God damn I hate hot brash girls so much I love them. She told me Americans smile too much and dismissed my existence so naturally I was fuckin hooked. I gave her my dog shit speech about adjusting my confidence to her looks and how weak guys drool over her because she's a glorified 8 at best, blah blah. She reminded me of one of those sexy Russian twerk girls that can move and I'm hoping she'll text me asap.