Males and Females

5' 11" 145-150 lbs. I don't know how, considering that I drink too much, and while I don't eat much at all anymore, it's always garbage when I do. Needless to say the small amount of visible muscle I have must be from when I took insane care of myself a few years ago.

I would just avoid bitches, rather than trying to fuck them. I don't want a bitch I want a girl I can cuddle and have debates with.

dyrjwn.gif

I was having a conversation with a single friend who can't commit recently,and he was going on about how he can't find a 'passionate woman'. He's been with some really cool, laid back chicks and leaves them quickly, his reasoning was that they weren't passionate enough. To each their own, but you know what goes along with 'passion'?

Bitching outrageously when she doesn't get her way.
Drama queening all over you if she doesn't get enough attention.
Slashing your tires if you talk to another female.
Starting fights with people and always mad at her friends.

Just some food for thought that he seemed to contemplate on. I hate passionate people. Its one thing to care about something,and again to each their own, but don't forget that mindset comes with a lot of other baggage nine times out of ten.

Yea, you're confusing passion with insecure, possessive and controlling. Some of the most passionate girls I've known have been pretty intelligent and reasonable actually.

Passion equates to an overabundance of emotion, really. And a lot of people can't handle their own overabundance intelligently. If you care 9000 about one thing, you likely have the disposition to care 9000 about minor, stupid things as well.

I'm talking about a passionate person, not just passion in the bedroom, BTW. And from his reaction I think he was too.

SS kinda reminded me of it, saying he wanted someone to debate with. If that puts things in perspective. If y'all have met laid back and rational, passionate people, that's cool, but the two usually aren't gonna go hand in hand.

On the passion thing I can get that. I often struggle with appearances vs. reality. I really like quiet, meek, "ladylike" qualities on the surface but at the same time a passionate and strong personality underneath all that is very desirable. Be in charge, but do so with a knowing glance rather than a loud or demanding tone...

I have this annoying/depressing habit of getting super into a girl and then having all the passion disappear the moment I actually take a step back from the relationship. What gives?

The idea of fucking a bunch of different women my whole life and never developing a lasting relationship does not appeal, but I feel like I can't stay interested for that long.

On the passion thing I can get that. I often struggle with appearances vs. reality. I really like quiet, meek, "ladylike" qualities on the surface but at the same time a passionate and strong personality underneath all that is very desirable. Be in charge, but do so with a knowing glance rather than a loud or demanding tone...

I find power sexy in a woman when it's from a secure place. The nagging and controlling types annoy me, or their opposites which are the helpless ones that need you to solve the dumbest shit they can solve themselves.

When I get out of the dynamic of thinking of the person as someone special and start being open to the fact that there's other options. It's this big moment of wondering where the feelings came from if they were even there at all.

I talked to this girl for almost 4 months and it felt pretty close, but then I thought I wanted us to be a thing and then we talked about it and she said I wanted too much and I found myself agreeing. I realized I didn't love her like I said I did and now we're taking a break but I have no interest in talking to her again. It just vanished.