Males and Females

His paper topic was on some platonic crap, and he kept stressing how he was descended from Alexander the great and some other Egyptian bullshit 9guy was black though, plain and simple). He also liked telling me that he knew multiple languages - the only word he would say though was semen in Japanese.

ughhh.

I'd like to high five DA for getting a threesome.
Yes, it was with another dude's girl.
But...when you have a shot at a MFF threesome with non-fugly females, you gotta take it.

Seems there are more important things than respect/integrity, heh.

No respect around here.

Yeah, I am douche for sleeping with another guy's girl but fucking hell, which one of you here would turn down a threesome with two girls if given the opportunity?

Edit: Thanks WAIF. ^5

I would, since I wouldn't want to take part in the careless destruction of another guy's relationship. :err:

K. Hypothetical here, throwing the ball in your court: You have a girlfriend. Some asshole comes in and fucks your girl senseless while you're gone one day.

...How do you react? Can't blame him, right? Who would turn that kinda opportunity down? :loco:

It's still her fault...

So I do believe this girl at work is becoming quite the problem. She's a skinny redhead with a beautiful face... wears glasses and shes so fucking adorable... she goes out of her way to talk to me every time she sees me. She stayed after work nearly a half hour talking to me last night and gave me quite the hug before she left.

I dont really think she knows I have a gf, let alone the same one for two years, but I know she likes me... I can feel it bigtime... and I have to say I'm extremely attracted to her. Last time something like this happened, I threw the gf I had in the garbage for the one I have now....

I'm in a similar boat with my grocery store job. This gal works there whom I've exchanged a few words with, went out of her way last Saturday to come and talk to me. Acting really friendly and such. Seemed like she was flirting with me. She's pretty goddamn gorgeous...and married. So I'm not sure what her motives are :bah:

Seems there are more important things than respect/integrity, heh.

I would, since I wouldn't want to take part in the careless destruction of another guy's relationship. :err:

K. Hypothetical here, throwing the ball in your court: You have a girlfriend. Some asshole comes in and fucks your girl senseless while you're gone one day.

...How do you react? Can't blame him, right? Who would turn that kinda opportunity down? :loco:

I think when presented with the situation from a distance it seems easy to turn down, but to be honest lets see you make the same choice when its in front of you.

I'm in a similar boat with my grocery store job. This gal works there whom I've exchanged a few words with, went out of her way last Saturday to come and talk to me. Acting really friendly and such. Seemed like she was flirting with me. She's pretty goddamn gorgeous...and married. So I'm not sure what her motives are :bah:

A cock teasing bitch and nothing more. Don't fall for it.

So the fb stalker thing appears to be over. He sent another endless message saying that he loved her and "I know you love me too." She recognized this was insanely creepy and isn't talking to him anymore.

I had another setback today, but I knew that I when was going for closes, it would happen.
It was a girl I approached at the cafeteria last week, and who told me she was glad I ate lunch with her that day. So today, I decided I wanted to close with her and hopefully have her over my apartment or me at hers.
I asked her after some small talk "Do you want to do something sometime?", and she told me she would have to get to know me better. She asked my age after that and seemed happy with that.
So, did I close too quick? What should I expect from this, and what should I do? There's a couple other girls I have in mind to close with soon too, but maybe I should use a different phrase.
The last two girls I tried to close with, ignored me(one said all she did was go to school, work, and church, and the other wouldn't come over when I told her she could).
On the positive side, I approached 2 foreign Asian girls at once last week, and it was a decent approach where I learned what they were studying and I said how I was interested in languages too and that I'm a Spanish major.

So today, I decided I wanted to close with her and hopefully have her over my apartment or me at hers. I asked her after some small talk "Do you want to do something sometime?", and she told me she would have to get to know me better.

Too strong. I know it's easy to think this way but no girl is gonna want to come into your torture chamber of horrors on a first date. A movie or going somewhere to eat(not a fucking cafeteria) are oldies but still work perfectly fine.

zabu of nΩd;9501430 said:
Ugh, it is painful to see you guys trying to coach Derek :lol:

It's just... gah. I'm socially awkward, have a belly, and am fairly covered in hair... and I've been able to get a date since I graduated from high school with relative ease. It's not so hard if you can just communicate without scaring them off.

In my defense, I was telling him to stop saying that so I wouldn't ever have to read that awkward statement again.

I'm a bit pissed off with women. On the good side or hopefully good, last friday a girl gave me her number at a bar. I might ring her tonight and see if she'll come out with me. I want to go for a meal now, but girls aren't good at that instantaneous shit are they? She might be all gay about the fact that I haven't rung her before now.

Fuck it. I think she just came up to me and asked what kind of girls I like, I said girls who aren't too bossy or matronly and she took my phone and put her number in it.

I still don't understand girls at all.

In before Krampus says something bitchtacular.