Males and Females

Jesus reading the last few pages is painful. Some of you guys need to grow some nuts and stop with all the overanalysing. If you like a girl, ask her out to dinner or something, be commanding and confident, but casual and non-pressuring, and if she likes you she'll probably say yes.

tumblr_ksx38kkqG11qz6z2wo1_400.jpg

zabu of nΩd;9501430 said:
Ugh, it is painful to see you guys trying to coach Derek :lol:

seriously. it's not like you're buying a house

But the market's not so good this time of year. He needs all the help he can get.

Derek, you want something that's small and efficient, locally attractive but not ostentatious, with a firm foundation. Detect any mildew, rust, or other accumulative growth? Get out while you still can. Look for something with room for expansion, but not too far away from the rest of civilization.

some broads require a lot of anal-yzation amirite BRO!! :kickass:

I was going to refer to anal too lol

I can't believe I actually put my fist to the screen.
Me too :lol:
But the market's not so good this time of year. He needs all the help he can get.

Derek, you want something that's small and efficient, locally attractive but not ostentatious, with a firm foundation. Detect any mildew, rust, or other accumulative growth? Get out while you still can. Look for something with room for expansion, but not too far away from the rest of civilization.

ROFL

It's just... gah. I'm socially awkward, have a belly, and am fairly covered in hair... and I've been able to get a date since I graduated from high school with relative ease. It's not so hard if you can just communicate without scaring them off.
I'm socially outgoing and like talking to people, I'm in good shape(just maxed out my bench press at 265 Monday), and I'm clean shaven with short hair. I'm the opposite of you in those regards, so I don't know what the problem is.
Yesterday, a couple girls commented that I'm very social, postive, smiling, and am ambitious.
So, all of this is just figuring out how to find success with girls since I've done everything else but that.

You probably just come off as too intense/desperate. Girls can smell that shit a mile away.
Yes, it's just all about breaking bad habits. Intense, most likely yes. I'm consciously supressing my needy and desperate ways, so hopefully they will go away forever! :lol: I am doing much better when talking to women after approaching them. It's a lot better to comment on something they're doing, wearing, etc... then a simple "How're you doing?". :lol:

I'm a bit pissed off with women. On the good side or hopefully good, last friday a girl gave me her number at a bar. I might ring her tonight and see if she'll come out with me. I want to go for a meal now, but girls aren't good at that instantaneous shit are they? She might be all gay about the fact that I haven't rung her before now.

Fuck it. I think she just came up to me and asked what kind of girls I like, I said girls who aren't too bossy or matronly and she took my phone and put her number in it.

I still don't understand girls at all.
That girl sounds like a lesbian who hates you.

Seriously, I'm far from an expert on ladies but a girl cannot be more obviously into you than that.

EDIT: It's avoiding the real problem if you say you don't understand in that situation.

Bitchtacular: You're learning by experience, grasshopper

Derek: TOO MUCH TOO FAST WHOA BOY WHOA BOY

Krow: Do you even like your current gf? You've been complaining about her for months

unknown: Agree with Educated Opinion. I flirt like the fucking Dickens with everybody to acquire smiles, ego boosts and free stuff from baristas/waiters/cashiers. It's human nature when you've been in a monogamous situation for a long time, I think. esp if you're female.

krampus: Going to see Man-Purse tonight. He is excited that I dyed my hair back to black.

Bitchtacular: You're learning by experience, grasshopper

Derek: TOO MUCH TOO FAST WHOA BOY WHOA BOY

Krow: Do you even like your current gf? You've been complaining about her for months

unknown: Agree with Educated Opinion. I flirt like the fucking Dickens with everybody to acquire smiles, ego boosts and free stuff from baristas/waiters/cashiers. It's human nature when you've been in a monogamous situation for a long time, I think. esp if you're female.

krampus: Going to see Man-Purse tonight. He is excited that I dyed my hair back to black.
Ok, I asked a girl I had been talking to for a while today if she wanted to meet up sometime, and she said she had a boyfriend, but we could do stuff as friends. As long as I'm getting used to asking girls for dates, I'll be satisfied. I'm not crazy about the friends thing, and I won't do it outside of just randomly seeing her.
I think I might be able to get laid soon because of some certain factors involving a certain woman. So, I'll see what happens with that. Doing that would help me out a lot!