Males and Females

Basically the punishment for not being simple, mainstream and dumb is you don't get to have sex that often unless you manage to marry.

Do you really think so highly of yourself that you're convinced you are lonely because you're too intelligent, complex and obscure?

I don't really know you but that seems very conceited for someone simultaneously so lacking in confidence.

My friend Nicole was a perfect wingman last night for me.

I ended up going out to see Eligos' band play at a venue in LA and I saw this chick I always see at shows locally (and I saw her at MDF this year). Shes short, beautiful, tattooed and Brazilian. Need I say more?

Well, things got frisky. Seeing her again on Sunday for Wolves In The Throne Room. Interesting how the world works.

So this chick has resurfaced. We got started out on a real awkward foot last year, finally talked about it a few weeks ago, and decided were both fucking idiots and want to date one another.

We arent exclusive or an item or anything like that, but honestly I can see that happening in the near future.

Right on, Cody! Gotta love second chances.

Classics Redhead on OKC says "I'd love to meet up with you sometime this week!" in reply to an invitation to meet me at a local coffee shop to read Greek poetry together.

I like where this is going. However, I do understand that she is new to town and eager to meet new friends in general, so I won't be heartbroken if this doesn't develop into anything romantic. We'll see.

Nice bro. Brazillian chicks are primo.

Right on, Cody! Gotta love second chances.

Classics Redhead on OKC says "I'd love to meet up with you sometime this week!" in reply to an invitation to meet me at a local coffee shop to read Greek poetry together.

I like where this is going. However, I do understand that she is new to town and eager to meet new friends in general, so I won't be heartbroken if this doesn't develop into anything romantic. We'll see.

:kickass::kickass:

You better make a move bro, or else youre gonna be friend zoned.

Stoked to hear the details.

I think I'm going to put some stuff on my recliner so she is forced to sit on the couch next to me, then I'll go for it. I'm going to be more flirtatious with her at the bar too. I don't normally like touching people because, well, I don't like to be touched, but I may try some things.

I would advise against the recliner tactic. She'll know what's up and probably not like the fact that you're forcing her to sit next to you. Better if you give her an environment that lets her exercise her free will. After all, if with the recliner free she chooses to sit next to you anyway, then that means she wants to sit next to you rather than has to, and that's obviously a good sign.