Males and Females

I think I'm going to put some stuff on my recliner so she is forced to sit on the couch next to me, then I'll go for it. I'm going to be more flirtatious with her at the bar too. I don't normally like touching people because, well, I don't like to be touched, but I may try some things.
Do you not like affection then or is that a different situation?

So this chick has resurfaced. We got started out on a real awkward foot last year, finally talked about it a few weeks ago, and decided were both fucking idiots and want to date one another.

We arent exclusive or an item or anything like that, but honestly I can see that happening in the near future.

Hell yeah!
I liked that previous post about me being a wing man!!! Wing woman!! Yay! And yeah I'm glad she has resurfaced. I've always liked her, you guys are ardorable.

Here's how my love life is going....

So, midnight girl just left my place. tl;dr - no sexy time. She seems to be a bit of a hypochondriac and every time we've had drinks she's left early because her stomach gets all fucked up. I believe that she is genuinely sick, as we already planned to hang out again (just with no alcohol involved). I hope she can figure out what is making her so sick from drinking, as she used to be able to drink plenty of beer and liquor but now she can't I guess.

I feel bad for her. And as a result of her not feeling well, I failed to make any moves. If I was not feeling well I wouldn't want anyone to touch me. Perhaps this would have been the perfect time to console her back to health, but we were too busy watching Game of Thrones.

But whatever. I honestly think she's into me, so hopefully next time we hang out she'll feel better and we can actually maybe do something together. Or, I'm a giant pussy or something...

Checking the ol' Facebook for people in my graduating high school class, to find that a bunch of them are married now. At least six or seven of them got married.

Wow.