Males and Females

Addo_of_Nex - The classic college first date is coffee isn't it? It's totally relaxed and cheap and you can sort of be alone. Do you have cars? If there's an interesting city around you could just explore it together, that's always fun.
maybe this is me but if you're on a date wouldn't you want to drink something that doesn't make your breath smell like ass?

zabu of nΩd;9515811 said:
maybe this is me but if you're on a date wouldn't you want to drink something that doesn't make your breath smell like ass?

Gum, breath mints, peppermint tea? I dunno. I went on like two actually off-campus dates in college. It was either "relationship" or "one night stand ewww"

Edit: CC, how are you finding the girls in Toronto anyway?
Girls in Toronto are for the most part really hot (I love all the races/colors) and I've managed to go out with a couple of them. I'm pretty quiet so I don't end up meeting that many, but I do all right. Of course it took a couple years to grow out of being a hapless nerd after high school, and I'm still not a Cassanova, but the ladies tend to love me now so I'm pretty happy. No threesomes yet so you got me there :loco:

Girls in Toronto are for the most part really hot (I love all the races/colors) and I've managed to go out with a couple of them. I'm pretty quiet so I don't end up meeting that many, but I do all right. Of course it took a couple years to grow out of being a hapless nerd after high school, and I'm still not a Cassanova, but the ladies tend to love me now so I'm pretty happy. No threesomes yet so you got me there :loco:

Haha, in due time Nick, your threesome opportunity will come.

Just got back from a date with the one girl I went out with last week (not a threesome girl). We saw an indie band, Suuns, put on a pretty good show. To turn the tables a bit, she bought me a drink (finally!) and I somehow managed to steal a kiss in the end.

I was also getting texted the whole night from Syrian girl who was in town and wanted to see me, but she was too far away to make that happen.

New Years Eve is going to be awkward. It's going to be me, 2 friends who are a couple, and my extremely attractive/attracted to me German friend. We both know there are boundaries and do not push/cross them, but the tension will be such that a hot air balloon could fly around the world a thousand times.

I think it is closely associated with the fact that

a) She's not from Nebraska.
b) Man-Purse isn't Rush Limbaugh.
c) See what I'm hinting at?

Maybe that's not what she looks for in a boyfriend. I sometimes think I'm like Man-Purse vis-a-vis my own girlfriend because she has a couple other good friends who are guys who act as enablers toward adventuresome things. However, she tells me that I'm there to protect her and be a good influence (and, of course, other benefits).

Typical. Just because our relationship isn't exactly the same as yours, it's pointless and invalid amirite? I get this a lot so don't worry, I have a canned response.

A relationship does not have to equal doing everything together as a couple. You can maintain separate housing and bank accounts, never marry, never start a family, and spend tons of time apart with your own friends pursuing your own hobbies. Somehow, none of that amounts to loving or caring about your significant other less than if you pursued the courtship-marriage-family path.

The modern perception of the ideal relationship is that it should be based on feelings of romantic attachment and attraction toward one another, amirite? Folks get mad hearing about arranged marriages and shit, amirite? So consider the krampus/manpurse loveunit to be the exact opposite of an arranged marriage. We are only together because we want to be, and that's the only reason that matters to us because we are free independent people with separate lives who choose to be together.

It's really nice!

I don't disagree with what you say, but when you say "choose to be together" I get confused because it seems you're willingly apart most of the time. And you seem not to be too faithful, at least by my standards.