Males and Females

Epic weekend was epic.

Highlight was going to a party were somehow I ended up being the grand prize of a beer pong game between two girls for a one-night stand.

It was awesome.

Derek, desperation issues aside. Have you even considered the logistics of living with this girl for weeks or whatever? Seems crazy to me to go from being continents apart to spending every waking moment together. I couldn't stand it.

Also, this whole thing seems like a terrible idea. But if you do go through with it, please keep us updated.

So does anyone want to explain to me why my fiance cant seem to understand how to keep money what so ever?

She got paid Friday... a little under 400 bucks... today, she checked her account and has 100 left, Target is hiring more employees and her hours have been cut, I know for a fact she hasnt bought anyone anything for christmas. (including me)

We prettty much share all our money... but I have 70 dollars until this friday. What the fuck made her think it was okay to buy a wii and an extra wiimote + nunchuk?

This

I hear you on the appeal of foreigners as partners. Lord knows American dudes could learn from some of the stylish hotties in other nations. But there is a certain risk inherent in paying for a girl to fly in from Brazil - it would be very easy for her to use you for your generosity and naivete. Tread carefully and listen to Pessimism. The best time to meet women is when you're not actively hunting them down.
I'm going to talk to her about me paying half and her paying half, which would be me buying an airplane ticket and her buying one. It would be better, and I'll find out how much this girl likes me. If she doesn't want to, oh well, there will be others. It is nothing to get upset over or to get my hopes up on.

_thumbs_up__by_meppol.jpg

How long have you talked to this girl? I mean, there are online friends I have known for fucking years that I would pay for a ticket to meet (if I had the cash). Splitting a ticket 50/50 might be a good way to do it for a friend, but... obvious stuff has already been brought up (using you, just doing it for ass. etc.)

How long have you known this person for?

*if you really don't care about it, then by all means OKCupid is the place to be. So many nasty bitches there... it was always fun seeing one of my room-mates bring one of those nasty scags back every couple of days. Just know that the woman you bring back is prob going to be fucking someone else later that day/next day, so doublewrap that shit unless you like your dick looking like a melted candybar.

You obviously haven't visited plenty of fish (way worse than OKC). I've been on/off OKCupid for about 2 years and have only met:

1) My current ex-girlfriend
2) Someone I hooked up with a few times

I'm done with online dating for a while. There's little to no return on investment (in terms of what you put into it) most times.

I have never known that anyone who has used plentyoffish - hell I don't even know any stories about that place.

Frankly I thought the bottom of the barrel for "finding someone to grind against" was craigslist personals and okcupid :erk: