Males and Females

Some people still value sex as a means of personal intimacy between two people.

Granted, you can also have sex for just physical pleasure - and many do - but that doesn't mean that you necessarily have to be accepting of letting another person into the mix. There are boundaries.

Tangent: Statistically, most people in relationships break up after a 3+-person session of intercourse. Ironically (because of the machismo rhetoric that exists) most men feel incompetent after a bout - typically because they finish early or can't please both women. Unless you are the best lover ever and have thought about the situation and planned the entire thing out, it's likely that you will not be able to please both partners equally; usually someone ends up favoring one person over another - and THAT leads to heavy awkwardness. Honestly it is quite a mess.

I lost my virginity a little while ago. I'm not going to act like a self-proclaimed sexpert, though.

More like study a broad AMIRITE
:lol: I went out with a girl tonight. :) The basketball courts were full, so we settled for playing racquetball and ping pong. This woman is shy, so it's difficult to tell if she's interested or not. She's black. I touched her lightly a couple times but she didn't respond. I closed the "date" out with a kiss on her cheek. I don't know what to expect, and I don't know how to go from here. I need to set up more dates with different women and see what happens with her too.

Some people still value sex as a means of personal intimacy between two people.

Granted, you can also have sex for just physical pleasure - and many do - but that doesn't mean that you necessarily have to be accepting of letting another person into the mix. There are boundaries.

Tangent: Statistically, most people in relationships break up after a 3+-person session of intercourse. Ironically (because of the machismo rhetoric that exists) most men feel incompetent after a bout - typically because they finish early or can't please both women. Unless you are the best lover ever and have thought about the situation and planned the entire thing out, it's likely that you will not be able to please both partners equally; usually someone ends up favoring one person over another - and THAT leads to heavy awkwardness. Honestly it is quite a mess.

I guess I wouldn't know. I think if I did anything involving 2 other people at once I'd prefer MMF with two strangers.

it's safer with people you don't know, less chance of feelings getting involved/hurt. a fantasy i will never accomplish.

:lol: @ unknown

Safer when it comes to emotions, sure. STD's are another discussion.

Honestly, I've done both and all I can suggest is...

1. NEVER do it with a girlfriend

2. NEVER do a MMF with a dude you know/friend, unless of course you are Bi and/or Bi curious.

3. Make sure when you do a MFF both girls are mature and intelligent.

Oh and I've actually been seeing a girl who is a recovering Mormon now living in nyc. These subjects scare the shit out of her, but she also kinda scares me when she starts in with her omni farm lifestyle.

She wants me to visit her former farm/community but I am scared shitless I will be abducted in a family grand scheme!

As an atheist I also resent the idea.

ackbar.jpg

So if you are dp'ing a girl, and you feel your brosefs boner grinding against yours (and like it, because let's face it the thin membrane separating both your dicks is barely existent) - does that make you gay?

Or is it totally possible to be "no homo"?

I had a girl problem recently that I handled in a rather immature manner. This one girl in my chemistry class would talk shit about me audibly since pretty much the beginning of the year. I don't ever talk to her, do anything deliberately to get on her nerves, or distract her during class. She just bitched/bitches about me because I apparently have a higher (but not anywhere near adequate, actually) grade in the class than her and I happen to play Starcraft while she works on stuff.

It was not as much getting under my skin as it just appeared silly and something I wanted to stop for her sake. I never got higher than a C in the class and I never even tell her my scores on quizzes and labs. The only reason I could imagine her doing it was out of insecurity that caused her to be aggressive or something. I just told her to shut the fuck up and called her a beached whale. She tried to play it off as stupid and frivolous, but she portrayed me as an asshole to the rest of the class. My response to people telling me I wasn't nice and stuff was "don't dish it if you can't take it." Despite how immature my solution was, it seems to have worked.

Jesus, what a fucking wall of text.