Males and Females

That's the way to go,I'm about to go home in a couple of days for five weeks holidays but it wouldn't hurt to tee it up for next time I'm back,it can't hurt to try anyway.

People care way too much about Western women's sexuality. I don't see why it matters anymore than the sexuality of the severely mentally or physically handicapped or, in particular, that of teenage boys who lack social skills.

People care way too much about Western women's sexuality. I don't see why it matters anymore than the sexuality of the severely mentally or physically handicapped or, in particular, that of teenage boys who lack social skills.

Why do you assume that people care more about women's sexuality than men's/boy's?

The huge amount of funding and bureaucracy dealing with female victims of sexual violence compared to that provided for male ones, especially prisoners.

I suppose a lot of the greater attention to women's sexuality in popular culture is a natural, or relatively natural consequence of differences in female and male sexuality. Whilst women are perhaps more sensitive to sexuality in general, men are more seeking of sex, especially sex with strangers.

Me and the old lady saw Schumers movie Trainwreck cause it was at a local discount theater.

The movie sucked ass. I really cant stand her, her comedy and really anything about her.

(And yes, shes a pig).

Just got back from California Deathfest w my lady. It was out first trip together and despite the understandable streases of traveling, we had a perfect time. Its a blessing to share this shit with her.

Travelling is a cunt. Especially if you're waiting in stations for hours and hours. It's so fucking boring.

I used to enjoy or at least not mind long drives. Then I turned 30. But fuck an airport or bus station. Would still rather drive than fly or ride.

Been meeting with Polyamory Girl for lunch dates for about a month now, and today we went for a walk to a local cemetery and, at last, we made out, then essentially confirmed that we were dating and no longer just friends. Things should be easier from here. :D

GREAT SUCCESS

Been meeting with Polyamory Girl for lunch dates for about a month now, and today we went for a walk to a local cemetery and, at last, we made out, then essentially confirmed that we were dating and no longer just friends. Things should be easier from here. :D

GREAT SUCCESS

I am happy for your dick but feel sorry for your heart. You just got outta something serious though so I guess feelings won't be a problem. Play, young man, play!