Males and Females

Been meeting with Polyamory Girl for lunch dates for about a month now, and today we went for a walk to a local cemetery and, at last, we made out, then essentially confirmed that we were dating and no longer just friends. Things should be easier from here. :D

GREAT SUCCESS

Awesome! :kickass:

seems hypocritical that a poly-person dates?

This is the situation. She has a boyfriend who has another girlfriend. She decided, mutatis mutandis, that she might as well start doing the same. So, we're both experimenting with non-monogamy together.

pussy is pussy, just train your brain to not give a shit that other dicks go in and enjoy it for what it is. a hole, a body, some laughs. the fact that other dudes experience the same thing does not invalidate your experience as long as you get your nuts off

There was a point where I became pretty good at turning my emotions on and off at will. But I can't offer adequate advice on how to do so.

So my advice is to simply slam a case of shitty cheap brews.

The night went well actually. Got a kiss goodnight from her which gives me the impression that she still likes me, but as I was saying on FB, all I want to do is just be in her fucking presence these days.

After a few days I'll go back to my normal self and distance my feelings, but once I visit her again they hit like a fucking ton of bricks.