Males and Females

My girlfriend now openly says that we should move in together. Luckily I don't have money anyway so I don't have to make the decision yet.

I would probably prefer to live on my own but it's also a matter of money and shit like that.

So my best friend's boyfriend dumped her, and called her "retarded", "pathetic", and a "cunt" (and many combinations and variations of the three) simply because she set down a plastic bag on a glass table after work while he was sleeping, waking him up accidentally. So now is very upset.

Meanwhile, he lives rent-free with her while she works two jobs to support this piece of shit. I've never liked him one bit.

I've been debating messaging the fucking manbaby, telling him I will literally hitchhike to Niagara Falls to bootfuck his ass (which I have no problems doing, I have a few days off and could use a vacation in Niagara Falls LOL), but my friend implored me not to, since he would bitch at her afterwards.

I don't appreciate whiny manbaby bitches calling my best friend a cunt. Wat do, GMD, message anyways? Y/N

Last edited:
Depending on how upset they were (my friend was incredibly upset) I'd probably message anyways even if the genders were reversed (minus the insinuations of violence). :v

"Fuck off and quit treating my friend like shit" is universal.