Males and Females

LotR movies are simply great. They lack many book plots but that's what mostly film adaptations are like. Yesterday there was The Fellowship of the Ring on the TV. I realized that I still have goosebumps when the sinister Mordor music comes in. Terrific.

And I was watching it with my girlfriend. She refused to watch it but I forced her. I don't understand how people and especially women are objected to LotR series. I don't know how can one not enjoy the journey through Moria and all these unexpected for newbies moments.

I'd rather just play a game. Watch the adventure, read the adventure, or.... DO the adventure?

Untitled.png

Last edited:
I feel like Udo Kier in Blood for Dracula after spending another night in Chicago with my lady-friend. I really have to find someone else. I can't keep doing this to myself.

Mate I think it's time for you to get drunk with beer then hit the tequila or something similar and tell that lady how you feel...if she shoots ya down you keep face by proclaiming that it was the alcohol that caused it.

I feel like Udo Kier in Blood for Dracula after spending another night in Chicago with my lady-friend. I really have to find someone else. I can't keep doing this to myself.

At first all I saw was "Show Me Your..." from the vid title and I thought you posted Show Me Your Genitals.

Mate I think it's time for you to get drunk with beer then hit the tequila or something similar and tell that lady how you feel...if she shoots ya down you keep face by proclaiming that it was the alcohol that caused it.

That isn't the problem. She knows how I feel and I know how she feels. It's just not going to work out at the moment when all I can really think about is making it work out. My grades are slipping, my apartment is a fucking mess, all I do is drink beer and tequila and wish I was hanging out with her again. Like, I don't even care that we don't fool around, just snuggling gets me. Then I leave the next morning and Thin Lizzy's "Romeo and the Lonely Girl" hits the feelings hard on the drive back and I question why I am even leaving.

Yeah that's rough as guts mate, I've been there. Don't really have any advice for you there buddy unfortunately.

Women are pretty cold tbh like today, I was chatting to this chick who I thought I was making progress with and we'd been talking for a good ten minutes when this other bloke just comes along and started talking to her and they both just walked off and left me in a cloud of love dust. Couldn't believe it.

Last edited:
Dudes are dudes. They have penises.

Woman, however, are women. And they have vaginas.

It's a mad, mad world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dak