Males and Females

I don't think I know anyone with a sex drive as high as mine, but those that are close are fairly evenly split male/female.

I really wish women were as horny and awful as us. We'd gloriously fuck our way into extinction.

You could, also, start having sex with guys. The gay guys I know seem to be living in a fucking paradise (pun intended)

edit: Or maybe the ideal is a trans woman. Somebody who used to be a guy but is now a chick. It'd be like the episode of It's Always Sunny where Mac is dating a woman in transition from being a guy and still has a dick

Reactions: Matt
560d80d841b6b.gif

Those are some wicked tits.

Reactions: CiG
Guys, I need GMD's opinion. Should I keep pursuing this gal?

Attachments

• IMG_1449.PNG
    IMG_1449.PNG
    119 KB · Views: 22
Maybe a little bit. It seems like she could either be making lame excuses or be open to you.

I mean I flaked on several girls the past month because I got mono. Life does happen; I've found that they usually just ignore you if they have completely lost interest

Bonus is you'd get to experience Seinfeld again for the first time vicariously. I wouldn't read much into the winter months excuse, she probably has a head cold or something and would be more willing to see you if you continue chatting with her until she's better.

So it's finally explicit that I am no longer taken by someone. I wasn't happy that my current situation was going to continue how it was even though we were both under agreement that's what was going to happen. I guess I just didn't want to put my life on hold for her anymore because it's going to be a while before she has her shit together again (it wasn't even together when we met, but that's a different story). She even implied that she didn't know why I was putting my life on hold for her and I just said 'Let's see what happens'. We were going to go to the Nile show together next week but that's probably not going to happen now.

I feel better because now there's no pressure from either individual to meet certain expectations. It was going south for a long time and she gave up some time ago but I cared about her a lot so we tried to keep it going.

I would explain the entire situation but it will be a wall of text, tl;dr type thing. I may do it later if and when I get really bored. It was an 18 month ordeal roughly with tons of weird shit thrown into the mix.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dak and Baroque