Males and Females

Oh wow eh? :/

That's just conjecture. I've always been suspicious that there was something she wasn't telling me but at least now I don't have to worry about it.

Krig obviously knows, but dating a woman with multiple children (who are around, ie: not living with a divorced parent or some shit) is very difficult.

Reactions: Dak
I'm not sure how widespread this is, but I've encountered attitudes about sex I find weird.

Like I was hanging out with this one girl and we were gonna have sex, but she was worried about feelings and I told her that wasn't an issue with me, and she was like, "yeah, some people just don't see it that way. We're just helping each other out."

That isn't the first time I heard that phrase. But that's something I'd say when my neighbor mows part of my lawn that I missed and I do the same for them.

I don't think of sex as a favor any more than someone playing me music. It's not meant to fix some kind of deficit, but something I do because I like it. Horniness isn't like an unmowed lawn.

Do some people see their own sexuality as some kind of self-imposed tax? Sex is a form of connection like conversation, and I've never heard someone refer to conversation that way.

Second, when people say "he/she is big/small" or whatever referring to their genitals. We don't say that about any other part of our bodies. I've heard people from Asia and the Midwest say the same kind of thing. The first time a girl asked me "how big are you?" my knee jerk reaction was like, "uhhh, that sounds weird. Is this ordinary English? Am I my penis?"

We don't say that about any other part of our bodies. I've heard people from Asia and the Midwest say the same kind of thing. The first time a girl asked me "how big are you?" my knee jerk reaction was like, "uhhh, that sounds weird. Is this ordinary English? Am I my penis?"

A lot of men in the past used to judge women based on the size of their eyes. It was quite a large cultural thing. Especially among Mongolians.

But do they literally say "how big are you?" The fact that "you" replaces "your penis" weirds me out.

How big are your penis?

It's because a man is his phallus and he shall be measured by the strength, length, girth and might of his love truncheon.

Reactions: The Butt
Looks like I'll be seeing my lady friend tonight at the Venom Inc show. I think I may ignore her a little and deny her invite to crash with her if she offers it. I'll just drive my ass back home instead.

Or hell, maybe I'll do it and get blue balls and depressed again.

Goddamn why do I work with so many good-lookin- bitties. :erk: I love my girlfriend and all but one of my coworkers caught me ogling and it was hella awkward.

I can't help it. I'm hardwired to look at good-looking broads. :lol:

Looks like I'll be seeing my lady friend tonight at the Venom Inc show. I think I may ignore her a little and deny her invite to crash with her if she offers it. I'll just drive my ass back home instead.

Or hell, maybe I'll do it and get blue balls and depressed again.
You should try declining the invite if it comes along. Play it cool, homeboy. Make her chase you.

Reactions: CiG
So yeah, I did crash at her place, only because it seemed like a safer idea given that shit weather that hit Chicago and doing the hour+ drive back to Dekalb in the snow while slightly buzzed would not have been exactly fun.

So yeah, stayed with her and listened to David Bowie and ate Chinese food. It was fun.

Reactions: CiG
Is she actually fucking with you at all, blue balls wise, or are you friendzoned pretty squarely and mad about it? Letting a friend crash after a long night does not a romance make.

Just saying. But I'm rooting for you, fella.