Males and Females

Well she likes to manipulate men and I made it clear i'm only going to accept being an equal in a relationship and shit got all sour. She might come back.

Well she's also said that if we live together she "wont want to leave the bedroom" and that she's "very serious when she discusses these matters". It's a bit multifaceted and confusing. The overall tone of the deal isn't her controlling me, she just apparently thought that's how it was, underneath it all, if you get me.

It's funny how some chicks just assume that men want to be dominated outside the bedroom.

I am newly infuriated by trannies. One of my chicks brought up the fact they flaunt their femininity, even in usually rape-risk situations, and fuck them for that. Know how many times I've been walking a dark alley looking too sexy and have to pull a thug hood to avoid getting messed with?

You're never a real woman until you know how to be less of a woman for your own safety. And they're too fucking proud of their fake vagina's to wipe off the red lipstick.

Inb4 can of worms "doesn't mean she's asking for it"

I don;t usually do this but fuck it, series question time: Am I fucked up for telling my gf (it's been about a year) that I don;t want kids now? In the past I told her "I dont know" but deep down I always kinda knew I didnt want it. She cried and went home. Part of me feels guilty and another part feels like she just needs to get over it. I think I might have made a huge mistake getting into a relationship, I'm so bad at this. I should just stick to whores like me

Shouldn't have strung her along. You're gettin up there old man, and the 14s your age you date or whatever they are all have a ticking clock.

People who don't want kids probably shouldn't have kids. If she doesn't want to be with you because of that, then that's the way it goes. Besides, there are enough people on this planet anyway