Males and Females

idk man Tinder is the shit. I live in nyc so the high population has a lot to do with it but if you work it on there bitches will end up meeting you. I usually take hotish square wanna-be hipster bitches to metal shows and they eat that shit up

I officially broke up with the gf so now my biggest fears are her telling me shes preg and seeing her on Tinder lol.

I'm with Ozz on the no hitting on women at the grocery store and shit. I generally don't hit on women in general, but there is a different atmosphere when at a bar that makes it far more socially acceptable to talk to random strangers. I tend to chat with people sitting next to me at bars all the time. In fact, I've made several good friends doing this these days. I do see how it comes naturally at a bar though. It's like, it's almost more awkward not to talk to someone who is sitting right next to you at an empty bar.

Never hit on a woman at a grocery store either. Something in my mind tells me it's a no no. A chick could approach me while I was walking around with a tombstone pizza at Walmart and it would not bother me at all, but women are weird about all kinds of shit. So idk.

Never hit on a woman at a grocery store either. Something in my mind tells me it's a no no. A chick could approach me while I was walking around with a tombstone pizza at Walmart and it would not bother me at all, but women are weird about all kinds of shit. So idk.

I mean, would you really want anything to do with a girl that would approach you while you were holding a tombstone pizza though?

Reactions: CiG and Dak
t99DY6r.jpg

girls that don't arch make me sick

Reactions: arg and Draehl
How can you 'let shit happen organically' if you're not meeting people? I don't actively try to look for women at bookstores, bars, whatever. Online dating has helped me meet people if anything. I never believe on hitting on women when I'm at the grocery store or whatever. I think it's stupid.

Yeah, unless they're unavailable/with their boyfriends.

Srsly though, I would applaud that because it takes balls. Especially if they're significantly more threatening looking than you.