Males and Females

Your forget he knows everything and he's never been wrong in his entire life

On the contrary, I've been wrong plenty of times, that's the whole point.
I've made huge, retarded mistakes and that's how I know it doesn't work. It's not worth being miserable just to give someone a chance.

The problem is you're condescending and don't know it

Who cares.

On the contrary, I've been wrong plenty of times, that's the whole point.
I've made huge, retarded mistakes and that's how I know it doesn't work. It's not worth being miserable just to give someone a chance.

Ok, well I felt like I was the one being given the chance at the time so I tried rolling with the punches to help her trust me. There was nothing else clearly "wrong" going on in our relationship from her end at that point so I felt like I didn't really have anything to lose.

To be honest, I was probably so glad to get away from my ex's "I can aggressively flirt in front of your face and if you get mad, you're being controlling" dynamic that being smothered felt good for once.

Reactions: CiG
I definitely at least brought it up to her that my alcohol intake is my business. She had a way of roping me back into whatever she wanted me to do for a while though.

I think I managed to really piss her off and show myself her true colors last week. I had pretty much lost any fucks I still gave after she played the "let's move in/'nah, let's not" game. Started staying at my apartment, drinking and not coming to hers when she asked me to. Asperger's was the culprit all along since I obviously didn't care about her feelings enough to realize that she didn't want me to have any space. Good thing there's no cure for Asperger's.

Last edited:
I definitely at least brought it up to her that my alcohol intake is my business. She had a way of roping me back into whatever she wanted me to do for a while though.

I think I managed to really piss her off and show myself her true colors last week. I had pretty much lost any fucks I still gave after she played the "let's move in/'nah, let's not" game. Started staying at my apartment, drinking and not coming to hers when she asked me to. Asperger's was the culprit all along since I obviously didn't care about her feelings enough to realize that she didn't want me to have any space. Good thing there's no cure for Asperger's.

Maybe if you stopped chasing unavailable women..

Finding a girl capable of making you happy is a gamble, and even when you find one, it's not like she's not going to also make you miserable sometimes (or often).

Booze is pretty much a gamble too, and the best kind at that. It goes hand in hand with playing 80s metal fucking LOUD until your faggot short-haired neighbor complains. He comes to your door and tells you it's too loud, but you crack a bottle over his head and turn it up even louder. Happiness indeed.

Last edited: