Males and Females

Pick a number, any number!

I'm goin 7

look at #1 gooot dayum that's a big bitch

deC5wcs.jpg

Just had my first multiple-orgasm. Was doing a sort of back-handed technique, basically my right hand wedged between my abdomen and my hard-on, forcing it to be at a lower angle, but then the back my left hand/the knuckles just rubbing aggressively against what little frenulum the jews didn't steal from me at childbirth. Aided by a new and incredibly good amateur video (some Asian girl with the most ridiculous natural boobies I've ever seen), I came satisfactorily, although it was a little weird, felt like I was teasing that orgasm out slowly rather than the usual explosion. After one minute I realized I was still rock hard, used my cum as lube and started doing the head-polish to a new video, and came again in another minute, that one more like a typical orgasm, but surprisingly even more powerful (I mean, I figured if cumming twice in an hour makes the second one weaker, surely twice in two minutes would do the same). That erection died instantly as did my desire to keep fapping, however.

Will have to test and see if I can replicate these results.

Just had my first multiple-orgasm. Was doing a sort of back-handed technique, basically my right hand wedged between my abdomen and my hard-on, forcing it to be at a lower angle, but then the back my left hand/the knuckles just rubbing aggressively against what little frenulum the jews didn't steal from me at childbirth. Aided by a new and incredibly good amateur video (some Asian girl with the most ridiculous natural boobies I've ever seen), I came satisfactorily, although it was a little weird, felt like I was teasing that orgasm out slowly rather than the usual explosion. After one minute I realized I was still rock hard, used my cum as lube and started doing the head-polish to a new video, and came again in another minute, that one more like a typical orgasm, but surprisingly even more powerful (I mean, I figured if cumming twice in an hour makes the second one weaker, surely twice in two minutes would do the same). That erection died instantly as did my desire to keep fapping, however.

Will have to test and see if I can replicate these results.

Are you doing a PhD?