Males and Females

Brienne of tarth.

200x200px-ZC-2f33da20_classic-WWF-WWE-Ric-flair-woo-13815349244.gif

Reactions: The Butt
I read Onder's comment in response to it first which made me think it might be an interesting post. I was wrong.

You're not interested in multiple-orgasms? Are they already easy for you? For most men they are considered rare/impossible, and I was quite proud of myself accomplishing something that women are usually best at. Maybe I'll learn male lactation next.

Also, this has been a great week. There was this one JAV gif I remembered from way back circa 2002 or so, early in my foruming days, that seemed to completely disappear from the usual gif threads just a few years later. Some dude on 4chan just found it again and while it's still too obscure to be found many other places (and also missing its sister gif with the dude flopping her boobs around), it was still a massive nostalgic rush for me. Enjoy:

HotJPchick.gif

Reactions: Satanstoenail
It's Ric Flair going "woo" because I love Brienne. Try using your brain, clues are everywhere if you're willing to be less of a dense fucktard.

:)
Fuck you I've had to explain things to you twice this past week that were in words and blatantly obvious to others. I'm not familiar with wrestling or whatever that is, it's obviously a sport for dense fucktards who think 'woo' and a stupid gif is an acceptable way of expressing themselves. Where are you working this summer?

Fuck you I've had to explain things to you twice this past week that were in words and blatantly obvious to others. I'm not familiar with wrestling or whatever that is, it's obviously a sport for dense fucktards who think 'woo' and a stupid gif is an acceptable way of expressing themselves. Where are you working this summer?

Lets get away from each other's throats, this is becoming lame.

Please just if you have a problem with my ratings address it directly. Happy to talk about it, but I personally find it to be passive-aggressive when you do what you've been doing lately, brings out the worst in me too.