Males and Females

Women will never do anal creampie's with me, I just accepted it, it's cause I fucked up in life.

A woman looked my way in a non-pitying manner multiple times this morning and it made me horny as fuck for the rest of the day. I've jacked off three times in the last two hours, which usually exhausts me and makes me depressed, but the third one actually has made me more lucid.

Reactions: The Ozzman
A woman looked my way in a non-pitying manner multiple times this morning and it made me horny as fuck for the rest of the day. I've jacked off three times in the last two hours, which usually exhausts me and makes me depressed, but the third one actually has made me more lucid.

I think you should design those shirts with pointlessly long writings.

A WOMAN
looked my way
- in a non-pitying manner -
MULTIPLE TIMES this morning
and it made me horny
for the REST OF THE DAY
...​

My sex life is like on a serious vacation and it sucks. Boyfriend and I are on completely different schedules and I always have to make the first move probably because he always thinks I'm tired (which isn't a lie) and he never knows when is a good time. Actually I don't like having to wait two weeks or more to have sex because then it's really fucking uncomfortable and a little painful.