Males and Females

It sucks. People shouldn't wait that long. Probably normal since I've been with him for so long now but jeez

Well normal doesn't necessarily mean good. I understand as we age our testosterone levels decrease and so the sex drive will go down with it, but we are talking about 40+. I read the numbers on generally sexless relationships (complaints are pretty even from what I understand from both men and women), and I've listened to husbands complain about how the sex died off pretty soon after either marriage or a first child, and it's definitely not healthy for either individual and for the relationship.

Urbanized modernity certainly doesn't help, with the constant presence of low to medium levels stressors, and maybe even greater levels from either striving or financial concerns, etc. But sex has a therapeutic aspect to it, especially within a committed relationship. I don't understand why something therapeutic is the first thing to get dropped in many cases.

So any of you males had a prostate exam yet? Were you scared?

Unfortunately yes. I wasn't particularly scared though because I was in horrific pain at the time.

I injured my groin a few years back and unbeknownst to me a couple weeks after it happened it became infected. I woke up with an unending pain in my nutsack. Tried to go to work but ended up going straight to the doctor after being clocked in for maybe an hour.

It was a fairly unpleasant experience that included a lubed finger in my ass and a bit later a giggling teenage girl doing an ultrasound on my balls to make sure they weren't twisted.

Ended up having to take strong antibiotics for an entire month. My recommendation, get a small female doctor wit little hands. My doctor is a tall guy with banana hands...

Dude that fuckin sucks. How did you injure yourself? Blunt trauma or weird contortions?

Also, were you concerned the exam would awaken a gayness or interest in pegging you didn't know about? Apparently that's a pretty common fear held by straight men. I've had this conversation before.

Dude that fuckin sucks. How did you injure yourself? Blunt trauma or weird contortions?

Also, were you concerned the exam would awaken a gayness or interest in pegging you didn't know about? Apparently that's a pretty common fear held by straight men. I've had this conversation before.

Lifting something heavy like a dumbass.

It was just awkward. I definitely didnt have any fear of suddenly turning gay because my doctor needed to check my prostate. Why do females seem to think being gay is somehow linked to being attracted to buttholes? Pretty sure thats just the only option available...

I was at the gas station filling up my Miata today and some reasonably well-dressed guy in his 40s with a slightly feminine accent commented "That looks like a cute little thing to fool around in", and my first thought was "Yes I am". Do you guys think he was gay?