Males and Females

Mammograms don't seem so bad in comparison. They just squish your bewbs flat.

I have to wonder if part of why older women get saggy is because of yearly abuse in this nature though. One of those things that makes sense on the surface but ultimately holds no water most likely. For a mammogram to have corset like permanence of effect on the chesticles it would have to be more than yearly.

I have heard the theory that boob's in a hammock never develop the musculature to remain perky on their own, but I've also heard the theory that boob's hanging loose are more heavily assaulted over time by gravity. It all boils down to genetics I suppose.

I wonder if hanging upside down nightly would increase blood flow and thus increase vitality to that nippled extremity. It would certainly explain totally logically why those vampire bitches are so fine, with very great bewbs.

Reactions: CiG
Well normal doesn't necessarily mean good. I understand as we age our testosterone levels decrease and so the sex drive will go down with it, but we are talking about 40+. I read the numbers on generally sexless relationships (complaints are pretty even from what I understand from both men and women), and I've listened to husbands complain about how the sex died off pretty soon after either marriage or a first child, and it's definitely not healthy for either individual and for the relationship.

Urbanized modernity certainly doesn't help, with the constant presence of low to medium levels stressors, and maybe even greater levels from either striving or financial concerns, etc. But sex has a therapeutic aspect to it, especially within a committed relationship. I don't understand why something therapeutic is the first thing to get dropped in many cases.

Agreed. And for sure I play a part in that too. I do realize that when I come home from work I'm beyond tired and don't feel like moving but it's probably better to do that then my usual having a drink after work. I don't want to be the couple having to pencil in sex in my calendar lol. So lame. I'm sure it'll work itself out or we'll figure it out better. I'm just waiting to get my Masters so I can have some time.

Re prostate: That is just about the most terrifying thing ever. The only comparison I think is like when women go to the gynecologist. I remember I visited for the first time last year and she like put this weird scrappy thing in, which was uncomfortable but not painful. I thought she was done so I was getting ready to come off the seat when she just jabbed her fingers right in when I wasn't expecting. I'm awkward as fuck sometimes, and I just laughed because it was sudden.

Also, huge advocate of not wearing bras. I just cant deal with that, and I wear bralets as oppose to bras because they really are uncomfortable and theres no way they help with sagging (if anything it's the opposite)

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
Stayed with my woman for a few days and took a bus back to my place. It's not that far of a distance, she wants me to go back to her place. So am going to leave in a few days.

i really like this girl who is 6 years older than me (im almost 20). not sure if i have a chance of not since that's still a pretty big gap, especially when the girl's older.

It's the 'ol half your age plus seven thing. It's common.

and yes while i will qualify under those rules, who the hell knows if shed want me. most 25/26 years old want guys who are 30, not 20. Im going to try anways tho, cause shes pretty and mexican and busty and listens to good music and yeah....