Males and Females

I'm in a similar situation with a friend of mine. It's like, she needs to know how I feel and I know that even if and when it doesn't work out we'll still remain good friends, but I can't seem to convince myself to tell her.

She's into deathcore? That would pretty much be a deal breaker for me haha. Don't have the time to be arguing about their objectively crappy taste in music.

This situation does sound hilarious though. Hope it goes well for you.

It would be a deal breaker if she was someone I actually wanted to date. We're strictly casual.

The date with the other girl went well for what it's worth. We didn't hook up though. Just taking it slow since she just got out of a relationship.

Got a new girlfriend. She's a really cute interracial chick with nice perky c's. We made out on and off for alittle bit and got touchy feely, but then she had to leave, going to call her tomorrow.:)

@The Ozzman "Commander of your mom" :lol:

So any of you males had a prostate exam yet? Were you scared?

Yeah and nah, bra. It's not like they fist you as they whisper sweet nothings, they're efficient and terse.

And dudes who like anything put in their ass are at least a tiny bit weird

Unless it's the God-emperor's orange chode-fist?

Not at all. She's just very likely to be on TV.

Still preferable to seeing Bill topless.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
So I have grown to have really deep feelings for this close friend of mine. Oops.

I know she'd never reciprocate though so I intend to hoe it up on the side. It's hoeing season.

So I have grown to have really deep feelings for this close friend of mine. Oops.

I know she'd never reciprocate though so I intend to hoe it up on the side. It's hoeing season.
Funny, because I have as well. Only thing is, we both have feelings but she's hesitant since she herself just exited a bad relationship in the last few months. They were together for five years. I suppose she needs some time, which I'm willing to give her, but at the same time maybe I just shouldn't get my hopes up. Shit hardly ever works out for me with women

Reactions: Talos of Atmora
Funny, because I have as well. Only thing is, we both have feelings but she's hesitant since she herself just exited a bad relationship in the last few months. They were together for five years. I suppose she needs some time, which I'm willing to give her, but at the same time maybe I just shouldn't get my hopes up. Shit hardly ever works out for me with women
I'd recommend sticking it out. If she feels the same way, she might decide to go through with it.

As someone who wanted to "wait it out" for her to get ready I can tell you that it's not exactly worth it, especially when she starts to bang other dudes randomly and hit on others. It's a pretty fucking miserable feeling. I'm not sure what advice I'd give you other than just continue to be honest with each other and as up front as possible.