Males and Females

I guess what I mean by all that is that if you're married and you have a good or at least decent marriage it kind of simplifies life a little.

For the first time in my life I don't have a huge list of shit to worry about. Between us we're making plenty of money to pay our bills and have play money. My job may not be ideal but it's turned into a decent living... I know I post like a slobbering drunk occasionally but I'm fairly grounded and calm for the most part.

DINK in a decent marriage is the easiest living in this economy, economically.

Watched this for way too long

28:58

She looks like one of those chicks that has a terrible diet and a decent metabolism but thinks simply doing yoga or stretches like this is all she needs to do to stay "in shape." Reasoning: Arms are skinny, legs aren't tree trunks, but he mid-section is thick (which her ass benefits from tbh).

Don't get me wrong, if I were single and had a chance at her I'd pee in her butt. Just sayin.

Reactions: Jimmy... Dead.
All this talk reminded me of some bitches I've known. One used to be okay and then started doing this bodybuilding idiocy and found a dude who was like fifty and couldn't get a hard-on and she used to call him a lizard. He had the muscle but no boner, even with her. Her mom bought her D fake tits and then died from cancer so this girl inherited some cash and bought several expensive cars. Once she came to the pub with her yoga pants and huge boobs and peroxide hair and FUCK I'LL BE DRIVING DRUNK AGAIN and the waters basically hid behind the counter and shat themselves. It was pretty funny to see. This bitch is now a monster and makes me wonder if anyone likes these musclebuilding bitches.

But anyway, another bitch got caught in this thanks to this first one and now she's posting freaky pictures on facebook of her body on some shows and she looks like a greased up bronze statue with a retarded smile. And again, I wonder if anybody actually finds this attractive and then I asked this myself. Would I fuck this. Because it's no longer a she, it's it. And I started shaking.

This is satan stealing female souls. My girlfriend runs and climbs and all kinds of shit but if she came home with this cancerous tan and a retarded smile on her face I would fucking push her down the stairs immediately.

To each of his own I guess, but WHO THE FUCK LIKES THIS.

Take Viarga and fuck her in a hotel room and give her money. There is no other way.

Reactions: arg
I used to be friends with this bitch that was legitimately a theistic Satanist asexual bodybuilder animal rights activist that said she'd leave a baby to die on the streets and rejected emotions-based morality and then broke off ties with me because I said women are naturally weaker than men and that television show about a woman that enters men's league baseball and dominates them is fucking retarded and unrealistic, but the point of this is she had a voice like that fucking black bodyguard cunt from Dodgeball, it would be so weird fucking a bitch who moaned like she was doing it through one of those voice anonymity devices. Fucking gross.

Nothing is worse than a bitch that does the whole professional bodybuilding thing but then gets breast implants and it looks like cheap water-baloons glued over the top of pectoral muscles. I think I have seen some bodybuilding bitches that pulled it off though, mostly because they avoid all the weird tans and titjobs and shit. If they wear spikes and leather it's literally like being manhandled by an Amazonian beast.

My first wife couldn't handle the shared responsibility of being married because she was too impulsive with spending and doing things like deciding not to go to work because she didn't feel like it. We divorced after about eighteen months. She was a few years younger than me. We have a son together.

My second wife, who I married last year, is a lot more grounded and similar to me in terms of understanding the type of cooperation necessary for a successful marriage. We have known each other for several years, even before I was married. We just didn't develop feelings for each other until much more recently. She is a few years older than I am and she has a kid from her first marriage too.

She did not go to work because you did not buy her enough jewerly from Jared, the guy.

ust got back from the strip club (yes I go alone), and got this armenian girls number and this bitch was fucking ridicious. I'm assuming becaue I'm white and decent lloooking she thinks I have money but the bitch will find out I'm brojke as fuck and I'm gonna play the down on his luck guy card. I dropped 3 easy but fuck this girl was insane and text me back with a couple of dirty pics, ugh I love dirty pussy and im fuckin done for i swear

ust got back from the strip club (yes I go alone), and got this armenian girls number and this bitch was fucking ridicious. I'm assuming becaue I'm white and decent lloooking she thinks I have money but the bitch will find out I'm brojke as fuck and I'm gonna play the down on his luck guy card. I dropped 3 easy but fuck this girl was insane and text me back with a couple of dirty pics, ugh I love dirty pussy and im fuckin done for i swear

So you're basically rushin for a Russian?

Biracial girlfriend wants to have sex with me, she must be out her fuckin mind retarded. :lol: