Males and Females

Just show up at her place with a beer and your high school diploma. She'll certainly realize you're a full grown man and suck it instantly.

Reactions: CiG and arg
My life is crazy right now. I met that deathcore chick I mentioned earlier in the thread last Friday. Now I have a date with another woman who had tickets to a Renaissance Faire, which the former woman is coincidentally going to be at (she's sleeping with one of the jousters). We both agreed not to interact while we're there for obvious reasons.

This is too funny.

Reactions: CiG and Phylactery
She's into deathcore? That would pretty much be a deal breaker for me haha. Don't have the time to be arguing about their objectively crappy taste in music.

This situation does sound hilarious though. Hope it goes well for you.

Was just about, almost up in some chick last night, and then she fuckin bailed on me. I know she's going to come back today.

A Chinese exchange student finished her PhD and her lab adjoining ours had a little congratulations party before she left. I was asked to take group photos and then they offered for me to join them for pizza and cake. I tried to do the "Oh I just ate but thank you" thing to get out of a potentially awkward social situation but the student literally grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into their room. The sensation was unusual because while her touch was notably more gentle than the masculine force I am used to experiencing, it was no less commanding. It felt very nice as well.

Reactions: Funerary_Doom
I asked this girl that I liked in my class out for coffee and she turned me down. I met her back in August and we became rather fast friends. Over time, I began to have feelings for her and decided to take a chance. Apparently, she'd already been seeing someone for a couple of months. She didn't seem to think any less of me for it but I haven't spoken to her since Wednesday. Honestly, I thought the best thing to do would have been to give her some space after asking her something like that. I was polite and smiled when she rejected my offer. Told her that there was nothing to apologize for and understood. She was obviously trying to let me down gently seeing as how well we act towards one another. Wanted to make it as least awkward as possible in return for that. Seemed to have worked. However, I don't know how to approach her now. I'm definitely seeing her again next Monday but I have no clue what to say. That was the first time I even asked a girl out like that. This is just uncharted territory for me in general.

Last edited:
Don't take it too hard. I'm sure she herself felt bad for turning you down especially since you said you are friends. There was no way to really know if she was seeing someone unless you asked anyways. It happens, and it's good that you did ask if you're into her. It'll probably be awkward for the first few minutes but you are adults and I'm sure you both will move on from it.

Reactions: Talos of Atmora
Don't take it too hard. I'm sure she herself felt bad for turning you down especially since you said you are friends. There was no way to really know if she was seeing someone unless you asked anyways. It happens, and it's good that you did ask if you're into her. It'll probably be awkward for the first few minutes but you are adults and I'm sure you both will move on from it.
Thanks. :)

grab her by the pussy
I don't know, man. Sounds kind of tedious. I'd have to buy a suit, a terrible wig, some cheap spray tan, apply said spray tan so that it covers every area around my body except the area around my eyes, etc. etc. Just too much work for me. ;)

Reactions: CiG and arg
Yeah, honestly, getting a rejection is far better than having a girl lead you on a bit then to proceed to ignore you whenever you try and hang out. Fucking hate that shit.
Yeah, I guess you're right about that. It's good to know that she respects me enough to tell me that. :tickled: