Males and Females

hose-2-1.gif

Well first of all, stop redefining your own needs as callousness because that kind of self-pitying negativism will only hold you back from ever progressing beyond the realm of dating. Secondly, neediness can be simply an expression of love, but love can destroy once it's allowed to become paternalistic (which is what you're currently allowing it to become).

It has to be tempered and since you're not needy (or at least you have a strong desire for down-time and privacy) you're in a unique position to, if you're honest with her, set up boundaries that will in turn actually help her to become a better person (or simply leave you) but that's the risk you have to take if you want to be in a healthy relationship rather than a twisted partnership wherein you sell her enablism and she sells you her ever-inflating unhealthy attitude towards your space.

As Patrice O'Neal said; be the truth and everything else will roll off your back. You might be surprised by what transpires.

As an aside, I'm not suggesting you become some kind of MGTOW coward but rather that you either separate yourself from a potential mess or actually have the backbone to improve the relationship.

Last edited:
He gives solid advice. My partner is a bit needy, and I've just had to ice cold shut him down on occasion. He gets cranky about it but also gets over it, and my need for alone time is secured. Some people just would rather do their thing, doesn't indicate a lack of attraction or affection, just a general lack of interest in dedicating all your energy to humans when there's hobbies to be enjoyed.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
The whole spending every moment together thing is usually a bit mental. We die alone after all. All people should enjoy their solitude with relish. What matters is that when you do want to socialize it's predominantly an interest in doing so with her.

He gives solid advice. My partner is a bit needy, and I've just had to ice cold shut him down on occasion. He gets cranky about it but also gets over it, and my need for alone time is secured. Some people just would rather do their thing, doesn't indicate a lack of attraction or affection, just a general lack of interest in dedicating all your energy to humans when there's hobbies to be enjoyed.

isnt that suppose to be somewhat the other way around, i never seen a NeedyGuy.com TV commercial before, if you get done from work or something do you not get take out food or something enough, what does he need ?, who is this fuckin guy

Well I told her I needed space during one of our drama moments, and she accepted that, but I'm not as candid with her as I am in my previous post. Is anyone really that candid in a relationship? It seems like there's all kinds of shit people avoid saying to their SOs to avoid causing unnecessary hurt feelings.

on a ten scale what would you rate her dumper ?

Reactions: The Butt and arg
I was going for a shoulder pat on a cute female coworker but I guess she mistook it and leaned in for the hug. Does she want the cock? What to do next?

Well it depends on what's worth more to you: a snowball's chance in hell at dating a coworker who's more likely to accuse you of sexual harassment and get you fired than to let you lick her ass... or keeping your job, which provides the income necessary to fund your whoring adventures.

I dunno guys I think this might be love, I’m going for it

giphy.gif

white 5’8 and brunette, theoretically i should have no chance cuz im asian 5’8 no muscles, but fuck it ive broken the hug barrier only a few more til the tongue in asshole barrier

and it was a one-handed hug (because it morphed from what was supposed to be a shoulder pat) but full on tits on my chest hug. i had a fap in the restroom right after

Last edited:
white 5’8 and brunette, theoretically i should have no chance cuz im asian 5’8 no muscles, but fuck it ive broken the hug barrier only a few more til the tongue in asshole barrier

and it was a one-handed hug (because it morphed from what was supposed to be a shoulder pat) but full on tits on my chest hug. i had a fap in the restroom right after

See? It feels good not having to pay for a full on tits on your chest hug! Way to go! What are her hobbies? Does she read?

Welp asked her out and got boyfriend bombed

She still gave me her number and said she was down

Fuck this shit. This is exactly why I fuck hookers. I swore off gay ass feelings of attraction/jealousy/anxiety long ago!

Last edited:
Reactions: zabu of nΩd