Males and Females

Probably gonna dangle her ass like a carrot on a stick but never let me taste it, but maybe worth a shot

Well according to aug there's only a small step from hugging a person to licking their butthole. Therefore once we establish that hugging coworkers is ok even if you're in a relationship, Aug is in the clear for some tongue in a pooper action.

a1982339023_5.jpg

gonna invite her out on monday (when i asked yesterday there was no specific time, just "sometime")

bitch has infected my brain. i thought i was immune to this shit. i could get a whore and it would be nice for one hour. but then it would be over and id still see the coworker everyday. fuck this. it was simpler when everyone was fucking ugly in the office (she's new). she's of german descent, a dark haired aryan goddess. fuck life.

what would you rate her dumper on what she ate for lunch on a ten scale of crap traps, compared to other dumpers of butthole licking whore mastering butt fuckin' ?

Reactions: arg
So I asked her to go out tonight in a commanding and decisive yet balanced with a fun and lively tone like the dating videos say.

She said she’s not available til Friday, to which I responded positively and nonchalantly.

Now I need to keep up the anticipation with occasional interactions to maintain sexual tension yet still holding back and leaving some mystery

This shit’s a lot of fucking work, she’d better let me tongue punch her fart box all night til the next morning (I bet that’s why she made it Friday)

Both dudes don't even know each other, plus he happens to be filipino, smart chick.