Males and Females

Started talking to this mistress on Fetlife recently. I'm hoping it ends up turning into a meetup at some point, unfortunately she lives across the country so it would take a little bit of planning for that to happen. I've wanted to be dominated since I was 14 and unfortunately the few girls I've been with have been vanilla or on the more submissive side. What CiG said about it being exhausting is true, it's like I feel like I have to change who I am just to enjoy getting my dick sucked. I don't care about getting my fucking dick sucked or sticking my dick in some girls ass. I want to lick a pair of high heels, have my face trampled, be degraded, be ridden like a pony while my ass is being beaten, inhale her farts and hold it in like a hit of weed, now that's the shit that gets me going!

Started talking to this mistress on Fetlife recently. I'm hoping it ends up turning into a meetup at some point, unfortunately she lives across the country so it would take a little bit of planning for that to happen. I've wanted to be dominated since I was 14 and unfortunately the few girls I've been with have been vanilla or on the more submissive side. What CiG said about it being exhausting is true, it's like I feel like I have to change who I am just to enjoy getting my dick sucked. I don't care about getting my fucking dick sucked or sticking my dick in some girls ass. I want to lick a pair of high heels, have my face trampled, be degraded, be ridden like a pony while my ass is being beaten, inhale her farts and hold it in like a hit of weed, now that's the shit that gets me going!
lurk less

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
Still trying to decide if this girl I'm dating is right for me.

There's a fiercely independent side of me which hates "neediness" in any form, and she definitely has a neediness which I find off-putting sometimes (frequently texting me stuff like "I miss you", "can't wait to see you again" etc) but I'm wondering why I feel that way, and whether there are different types of neediness, some of which are less oppressive than others. I consider my parents needy in an oppressive way, for example, and perhaps I confuse their kind of neediness with hers.

At the present moment, I don't feel oppressed by her. She's overstepped boundaries a few times, but each time she's done so she's quickly stepped back and apologized for it. I have plenty of space overall, and when we're together I don't feel like I have to pretend to be someone I'm not.

I'm often more myself around her than around most people I know. I think I have a crazy side which disturbs a lot of people, and she's pretty cool with it because she has a crazy side too. I like to talk about weird shit, and she does too.

I still have Dak's caution about differences in values in mind, and we definitely have such differences, but it's hard to tell how much conventional values matter in a relationship between two unconventional people. Maybe we both have a desire to share our weirdness with someone which transcends our conventional values.

Well I told her I needed space during one of our drama moments, and she accepted that, but I'm not as candid with her as I am in my previous post. Is anyone really that candid in a relationship? It seems like there's all kinds of shit people avoid saying to their SOs to avoid causing unnecessary hurt feelings.

I can't speak for anybody else but yes I happen to be that candid. It might be why I have a long past of rocky failed relationships but I believe it's best to burst that blister rather than to nurture it until it actually hurts you.

That you self-censor your deepest feelings and desires with someone you also want to be with is a sign that you are being oppressed in some sense by the relationship and you should probably take the leap into honesty, it will either ruin the relationship or make it fundamentally immune to internal sabotage, imo.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Essentially what you're doing (and I know from experience during a time when I wasn't so candid) is indulging her neediness while simultaneously nurturing your own resentment at how needy she is. It's a pretty strong recipe for disaster down the road.

Got any more cold water from that fire hose? :rolleyes:

I've never thought about this shit before, so I'll need time to process it. That fiercely independent side of myself also tells me that neediness and love are closely related, and that maybe I'm just too much of a callous asshole to fall headfirst in love. What would I do then, warn every girl I date that I'm a callous asshole who may never fall in love? Something doesn't add up there.