Males and Females

Relationship’s probably not gonna work out (little/no surprise to those who read my other posts). She’s upset that I haven’t given indications of falling in love with her yet, and that we don’t seem to have certain values in common.

Personally I’d be willing to overlook that kind of stuff for now (we’ve only been together four months ffs), but between the recent drama and her general mental instability I’m pretty unenthusiastic about her at the moment.

Women seem to often reach a level of affection themselves and then demand that the man instantly meets her there with his own affections. Sorry to hear it's going bad though, you seemed really excited last time about working through the issues.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
The older I get the more surprised and amazed I am with people who get into new relationships. Really, even new friendships seem super hard to maintain. Kudos. That shit takes some guts. Not about to show a new person how shitty I can really be. :lol:

maybe it’s relationships in the city. They aren’t deep at all, so people superficially know others to be a certain way. Anyways, not exactly sure what I’m saying. Just that I think it’s rather ballsy to show new people how dynamic you truly are. I feel that it’s harder to “deal” with truly dynamic people when you’re older. Personally, I find these types fascinating and interesting, but I suppose I can see the other side too

I'd be so bad at single life. I can't even fathom the headaches of verification of feelings and coming on too strong or too light and not knowing what kind of person they are, my god. I always wonder if new people singles meet are thievey or super shady in some way. Like you have someone spend the night and you don't know where they live or their real name and both them and your TV are fucking gone next day.

i'm the opposite, i always trust people unless they're outwardly shady because yolo etc. i'd rather have my TV stolen than spend my life being paranoid. plus i think distrust is a self-fulfilling prophecy sometimes; some people respond to being trusted by becoming more trustworthy, and vice-versa. especially in relationships.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Ive stolen a few TV`s off my one night stands but other than that they haven't brought me any satisfaction. Theres only one thing to keep in your thoughts about Women, and that is that no two are the same.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
Just saw this on the New Scientist site.

mg31600801.jpg

What the fuck kinda definition of 'vigorous' are they using here?