Males and Females

I shouldve stole my exes TV when she booted me out. She kept my mattress and air conditioner so I shouldve loaded up her TV.

I like this dichotomy forming, how about be somewhere in the middle you fuggin' weirdos?

it's just a natural inclination. i'd rather not get murdered in my sleep but beyond that i don't give much of a shit, i'd rather give someone a chance if there's attraction there. i'm very adaptable so i can afford to be risky i guess, it's not the end of the world if things go wrong (unless i'm murdered in my sleep, that is).

People should just always be careful, in all things. [shrug]

I think people who just act careless generally are pretty stupid tbh. I agree that everyone should be cautious in everything they do. The trouble with me is I overthink shit a lot and I end up being too cautious and not making a decision in a timely enough manner

Reactions: CiG
Just work on being decisive man.

This will sound contradictory but the best way to start down a path of decisiveness is to act rash a few times in the beginning until you build up enough confidence in yourself to address things directly in the moment from then on. Once you know you have it in you to be direct, you can start adding much more forethought to your situations.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Just work on being decisive man.

This will sound contradictory but the best way to start down a path of decisiveness is to act rash a few times in the beginning until you build up enough confidence in yourself to address things directly in the moment from then on. Once you know you have it in you to be direct, you can start adding much more forethought to your situations.

There's a reason our unofficial family motto is 'Make a decision and live with it' heh

I will say that it's easier to make the decisions as I get older but I think it's just through previous experience that I have the ability to think more quickly on my feet

Reactions: CiG
Talked to the girl tonight - told her that I don't want to break up but that I'm stressed about the relationship and I need space + time to think. Seemed like the best thing to say at the time. She's probably feeling like shit now, which worries me since she has bad depression. We agree that there's something special between us, but in my mind there's a number of reasons this probably won't work.

I do think I need time to just recover from the recent drama and let my head clear before I say/do anything more decisive.

Do you truly want to be with her or do you not want to be by yourself? I think if more men opened themselves up to this question they'd have an easier go of things.

I've already asked myself that, and I'm fine being by myself (even if it would suck in the near term). There is something special about her which makes me want to give her another chance.

I don't care what people do, but when I have a problem because of someone elses actions when don't even care about the person to begin then there's a problem. I've been careless and done some shady things, but not all the time, not everyday, I don't make a habit of it, I don't do something stupid and not think about what I did like it's it's ok like some people, some people shit on everyone they know and they come right back, it's funny.

Last edited:
No because I'd likely just make the same exact mistakes over again, considering much of a person's faults stem from their upbringing. You'd have to reset the world quite a ways back to even have a chance of changing anything.

No because I'd likely just make the same exact mistakes over again, considering much of a person's faults stem from their upbringing. You'd have to reset the world quite a ways back to even have a chance of changing anything.

What if you knew what you do now about the situation and could use your knowledge to change it?