Males and Females

The most beautiful women I've known were incredibly naive about the friend zone. Like they'd doll up and be flirtatious to go out to dinner with dude's they had no interest in romantically, because they're 'good friends'. If a guy texted them "I really wanna eat your butthole" they'd probably laugh it off as boys will be boys instead of telling the guy to fuck off and never talk to them again.

My point is, depending how hot this girl is, getting laid isn't totally imminent. If she's insanely hot she might also be retarded and genuinely think this is all just friendly. She'll think a date is just friendly too. It's all just friendly until you lean in for some action and she's shocked by your behavior. But I am rooting for you.

Reactions: arg
I think that might be age and education dependent. I know some smart attractive women that are somewhat discouraged from their dating experiences. Dudes don't know how to act around someone attractive and with more education.

Reactions: tagradh
The most beautiful women I've known were incredibly naive about the friend zone. Like they'd doll up and be flirtatious to go out to dinner with dude's they had no interest in romantically, because they're 'good friends'. If a guy texted them "I really wanna eat your butthole" they'd probably laugh it off as boys will be boys instead of telling the guy to fuck off and never talk to them again.

My point is, depending how hot this girl is, getting laid isn't totally imminent. If she's insanely hot she might also be retarded and genuinely think this is all just friendly. She'll think a date is just friendly too. It's all just friendly until you lean in for some action and she's shocked by your behavior. But I am rooting for you.
She’s pretty hot but I’ve had hotter. What if I wanna be in the friends that fuck zone? Does it help to brag about how many hot women I’ve had? (Not gonna mention the paying part).

I think that might be age and education dependent. I know some smart attractive women that are somewhat discouraged from their dating experiences. Dudes don't know how to act around someone attractive and with more education.

It may be more about class than age and education. The girls I mention came from good families, had money, etc. So there's a certain expectation of a gentleman's role perhaps, as entertainer and provider, solely a platonic evening companion as dinner is for two sexes and only lunch dates are for the same sex.

Arg said this girl's broke so he might be in the home run after all, in retrospect.

Reactions: Dak
What Carpe is trying to say is that she might just be a dumb fucking bitch.

EDIT: So don't get your hopes up, Aug. Next time you tell her she sucks, she better be sucking your D.

Last edited:
Reactions: tagradh
more like me yelling her name and visualizing her face as i lick hookers’ buttholes

dinner went really well she was very sweet

got a hug and a kiss on the cheek and did some cuddling on the restaurant sofa and im quite happy with that for now. did not attempt rapid sexual escalation and just let the date go naturally. god damn it

Wait, define "cuddling on the sofa". You may actually be in the process of taking this man's woman.

Reactions: Onder
Ah you know leaning on each other with arm around her waist and shit

We were talking so comfortably about regular shit that introducing buttlicking would’ve been sudden and forced. I wonder how to work that into the convo organically. Anyway it went so well with almost 0 awkwardness I’m pretty sure we’ll go out again

Lol the bf did call during it and she let it ring without answering. Also she told many stories about her family, girl friends etc but seemed to deliberately avoid mentioning him

Lol the bf did call during it and she let it ring without answering. Also she told many stories about her family, girl friends etc but seemed to deliberately avoid mentioning him

What if he's a big-ass brute and she only chose you because she thinks you know a kung-fu move or two?

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
i bet he’s a beta cuck struggling artist type

it’s probably good that i didn’t try to fuck her on the 1st date. establishes with her a level of comfort with me. if i brought up sex and she rejected it, there might not be a 2nd. i should bring her to the psychological point where she will agree the 1st time i suggest it

Reactions: Onder