Males and Females

I watch this chick for calculus assistance sometimes, she's really down to earth and as a woman it does somehow make the subject more approachable when it feels like one of your girls is explaining it to you.

Anyways she's kind of hot in that 'nerd who learned makeup' way, thought you guys might enjoy. Learn you something.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
I watch this chick for calculus assistance sometimes, she's really down to earth and as a woman it does somehow make the subject more approachable when it feels like one of your girls is explaining it to you.

Anyways she's kind of hot in that 'nerd who learned makeup' way, thought you guys might enjoy. Learn you something.

Reminds me of my favorite iteration of the Xzibit meme:

200642299b300adf10402c16ed90888a.jpg

calculus makes me feel dumb. dont ever wait 9 years to take a math class, folks

Try reteaching yourself Calculus for the actuarial exams after almost failing AP Calculus in high school. I still don't understand partial differentiation or implicit differentiation. I got an A in the low level Calc in college though. The grading was way easier there though.

The last class I had involved implicit differentiation, I've hit this next level where theorems are heavily discussed and not ashamed to say I'm struggling. It's a different kind of logic than previous courses I think.

Reactions: Baroque
I'm an idiot and there's no way in hell that chick has an average IQ in general, i don't care if she knows what a function is.

Care to explain why you think so, please, Greys the master of thinking?

She just sounds grating and and so is mathematics, after watching 3 minutues of that hope some broad bitch slaps the shit out of her. You seen that movie The Accountant, that dude in the movie is autistic, she's probably autistic too. I'm pretty smart sometimes. I watch pawn stars and some stuff on the History channel.

Last edited:
Calculus has always just made sense to me since I first studied it. It’s my favourite branch of mathematics by far.

I watched the video and think it’s decent for just learning a rule and applying it but she doesn’t really explain anything about why it works. I’m not a fan of that type of learning, because when you’re faced a none-standard problem where you can’t just apply the rule you have no understanding to fall back on to attempt the problem.

Calculus has always just made sense to me since I first studied it. It’s my favourite branch of mathematics by far.

I watched the video and think it’s decent for just learning a rule and applying it but she doesn’t really explain anything about why it works. I’m not a fan of that type of learning, because when you’re faced a none-standard problem where you can’t just apply the rule you have no understanding to fall back on to attempt the problem.

When I saw that you were the last person who posted in this topic, I got excited that you might have posted something salacious and exciting for the first time ever.

Nope. Math.

Reactions: Vegard Pompey