Males and Females

MathS. But yeah, the chain rule was being discussed so I had to get involved!

Anyway from teaching maths to 11-18 year olds, I’ve realised I dislike most of the stuff they learn in school. I wouldn’t consider half of the stuff they learn to actually be maths. A lot of is basic numeracy skills. Maths truly begins with calculus. And differentiating basic polynomial functions is hardly difficult, so I see no reason why they shouldn’t start learning about it earlier.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
^I agree I think it's why I'm struggling now. Granted I'm in community college and the professor was ready to go home like 8 hours ago when I finally arrive for my night class.

If you have any recommendations for good YouTube's I'm interested. I've gotten into watching Vsauce/ Mindfield lately for the straight logic brain training in some of his more technical vids, the context is helpful even.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Butt
^I agree I think it's why I'm struggling now. Granted I'm in community college and the professor was ready to go home like 8 hours ago when I finally arrive for my night class.

If you have any recommendations for good YouTube's I'm interested. I've gotten into watching Vsauce/ Mindfield lately for the straight logic brain training in some of his more technical vids, the context is helpful even.
TVFilthyFrank

To get my license, I had to pass a math test that included math from 7th grade through 12th grade. I had a hard time, so I actually got a tutor because I was giving my boyfriend high blood pressure. I’ve never had a good math teacher in school. I’ve learned more math from my tutor than I’ve learned from any teacher, which is sad. There really needs to be better math teachers in school in general. I’ve noticed a lot of the math teachers in my school aren’t even certified to teach middle school math. They have a common branch license that goes up to 6th grade, yet they are 7th and 8th grade math teachers. I remember sitting in on this teacher’s after school math state test prep and she did the fucking problem wrong on the board. Smh.

Reactions: Dak
Yeah, I went through high school without even being introduced to pre-calculus, but then again I was a shit head who was more than happy to sleep through simple math and pass with low marks.

@arg Have you tongue punched this girl's butt hole yet or what?

i wouldve taken her traveling with me. i wouldve given up whores for her. i wouldve not used my hidden camera on her. fuck!

Reactions: Onder
i wouldve taken her traveling with me. i wouldve given up whores for her. i wouldve not used my hidden camera on her. fuck!

If she could only read this confession. She would break down in tears and run towards your embrace.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
i wrote her an emo letter on a notepad with emo one liners like “our moments are forever burned onto my blackened heart” and stick figure drawings of me and her doing stuff on each page, gonna give it in a few hours

She don't know what she's missing buddy. It's a shame because a name like Asstrid seems perfect for you.

Tongue punched a chick in my car the other day. Hopefully it'll be her clunge this friday.

You tongued fucked her crap trap and she's going to give you some pussy or did you suck face and she did not bother to suck your pecker ?

Reactions: Onder
She don't know what she's missing buddy. It's a shame because a name like Asstrid seems perfect for you.

More like Assturd. She doesn't let Aug project his emotions on her choco hole.

View attachment 14612 View attachment 14613 View attachment 14614 View attachment 14615 View attachment 14616 View attachment 14617 View attachment 14618 View attachment 14619 View attachment 14620

basically too many pickup artist videos are a bad combination with my inherent psycho-weirdness and scared the fuck out of her

I mean, that's all emotional and everything, but I think that if you're going to give her a stick figure comic, you're sort of missing an opportunity here to come clear and show her some real stuff.