Males and Females

i meant all that shit. her butthole would’ve just been a nice bonus

She probably just think he's a stick figure, you think she would want to go on vacation, she's a whore, why not be with the whore master himself, she must be a retard, hopefully some bitch sucker punchers her and her tampon falls out.

lol i just may do that. i masked my insanity well enough at first, but as time went on i got frustrated and it became apparent that im fucked in the head

anyway i improved the drawings (made them 2D) and some wording on my letter and will give it today instead. i realize this may also seem nutcase-y

but maybe it will make her cry. and then in a few days i’ll text her killswitch engage’s starting over video. yea that’s the plan

Last edited:
Wait, you are sending her drawings? Please, show us these drawings.
In the previous page lol it’s pretty pathetic. Although I gave her an improved version where they are 2D, not sticks. Wasn’t able to take pics of the newer one but the text was mostly the same. Dunno how she will react, I said to read it later

Even this is a calculated move though. I’m gonna avoid the fuck out of her. If we run into each other by chance or she seeks me out, I’m gonna be super friendly non-asshole for a really short burst like everything’s cool then fuck off and disappear

Maybe just tell her you have a 12 inch dick.

Aug will have to make a drawing since he set the standards of communication pretty high, and he will need a bigger notebook as well.

Last edited:
Just go up to her, start licking her heels and beg her to put a chastity device on your Asian dick while she beats the shit out of you for fucking whores all your life.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil