Males and Females

There are about 3 outcomes that I'm expecting. 1) This girl is just playing Arg to get him to buy her shit then she's gonna friendzone him hard. Perhaps they make out a time or two when they are both intoxicated but she'll feel guilty and it will never escalate to sex. 2) The BF realizes Arg's sly and sleazy intentions and tries to beat him up. 3) She's actually a dude with a penis.

March 2018, California.

Regular workday in a regular company, when a thug smashes the door open, looks like a retarded Channing Tatum.

"WHERE IS THE GUY WHO CAN SMELL PERIOD??"

The receptionist knows what's up, calmly calls an office on the intercom: "Aug you have a visitor".

It really is true that human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. Have you ever seen a buck hurl himself off the edge of a precipice because he was spurned by a doe?

Reactions: The Butt
It really is true that human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. Have you ever seen a buck hurl himself off the edge of a precipice because he was spurned by a doe?

Yeah, bucks never do stupid things because they wanna fuck.

three-deer-locked-up1.jpg

Except I'm not talking about stupid things at all, or about purely satiating a primal urge to get one's dick wet. A deer is not a sapient creature that will feel lonely and dejected, and, recognizing that as a recurring pattern in its life, make the rational decision to end it all.

Except I'm not talking about stupid things at all, or about purely satiating a primal urge to get one's dick wet. A deer is not a sapient creature that will feel lonely and dejected, and, recognizing that as a recurring pattern in its life, make the rational decision to end it all.

So if committing suicide isn't stupid, why is consciousness a tragic misstep?

Edit: A "rational decision"? Nevermind.

It can be a rational decision. You've just been inculcated by Western society with the idea that suicide is never the answer. What is not rational is to assume things will get better even in the face of insurmountable evidence that they won't. The delusion would be to say "Okay, I haven't had much luck in my 20's, but now that I've reached my 30's, the dating pool is sure to grow exponentially, along with my sex appeal!"