Males and Females

I asked my partner to please change the morning alarms on their phone to something less jarring, to improve morning romance attempts. He's upset I asked.

Maybe this is crazy of me, but I'm finding it really hard to stay in the mood when this is blaring in my face every 5 minutes after the snooze expires.

Last edited:
Yeah but the important thing is do you try to fuck your wife while that alarm is screaming SpongeBob noises then get mad that she's not in the mood? Because there's my male female conundrum.

I'm confused as to the overlap of snoozing and trying to initiate sexy time. If sexy time is being initiated, why not have the alarm already dismissed/off? Or is it simply that the alarm itself even when used appropriately precludes the possibility of sexy time mood?

Sexy time will be initiated and then I hear Patrick star leedle leedle leedling, and he snoozes it, and then five minutes later it's more leedle leedle Lee, and I'm getting aggravated, and then clothes start coming off and I hear yet again LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE and I'm like oh hell no I am not getting laid to a SpongeBob soundtrack. We're both 'alarm clock procrastinators', that snooze button gets hit about ten times.

No it's comical really, this is great, I love long term relationships so good just the best times ever.

I asked my partner to please change the morning alarms on their phone to something less jarring, to improve morning romance attempts. He's upset I asked.

Maybe this is crazy of me, but I'm finding it really hard to stay in the mood when this is blaring in my face every 5 minutes after the snooze expires.

I dunno, it gets me kinda excited. I'll aim to throw it in between songs on the playlist for next sexy times and see how it's received. I already let some random shit play though from teenybopper pop to avant-garde, glitch, drone and harsh noise so it won't be much of a surprise. Until it starts repeating at least. :lol:

That American girl I'm still hung up on announced her engagement today. Somebody kill me. I'm sure you think I'm fucking stupid to be hung up on someone who lives on another continent who hasn't talked to me for over half a year but I still have this fear - and I can't convince myself it is an illegitimate fear - that I'll never feel as connected to anyone as I did to her when we actually talked.

probability would suggest otherwise tbh, just spend many more nights with your wingman of the year and youll find someone just as compatible eventually.

That American girl I'm still hung up on announced her engagement today. Somebody kill me. I'm sure you think I'm fucking stupid to be hung up on someone who lives on another continent who hasn't talked to me for over half a year but I still have this fear - and I can't convince myself it is an illegitimate fear - that I'll never feel as connected to anyone as I did to her when we actually talked.
yeah but you also have to remind yourself that clearly you guys weren't as connected as you thought, well definitely not on her end at least. In other words, fuck that bitch. Spend more time going after that one single mom you told us about last time instead of wasting your time and mental well being on a broad whos getting dicked down by another dude right now. If Wainds can do it, so can you ... lol.