Males and Females

I actually agree much more with dating many people before settling down than trying to find "the one" and having your whole life destroyed by expectations not met.
i don't think anyone really gives a rat's ass about MY opinion
but i agree with @CiG here
it's prolly better to go be a male slut instead of being an incel daydreaming about an unattainable "Stacy"

Please don't do that to your wife. It's abusive.
In typical male fashion I put Patrick too far down the playlist and didn't last that long. The next round it was fine (though volume a bit low), until I distracted myself by pointing out it was Spongebob and Patrick. My girlfriend said she likes the Jellyfish Fields. Anyway, we reached greater heights by having this song come on during sex the other night:

:lol:

In typical male fashion I put Patrick too far down the playlist and didn't last that long. The next round it was fine (though volume a bit low), until I distracted myself by pointing out it was Spongebob and Patrick. My girlfriend said she likes the Jellyfish Fields. Anyway, we reached greater heights by having this song come on during sex the other night:

:lol:

I always have the girls pick out whatever music is gonna be playing
You have any idea how weird it is to have someone try to seduce you with the song
"cotton candy and popsicles"

My relationship with the tattoo artist chick is exactly like the relationship between @arg and his hairdresser except that I'm not actually getting tattooed, I'm just hanging out in her tattoo shop every Thursday

This is a picture I took yesterday
it's a hooker wearing her "hooker uniform" on the bench at the west end train station
She's not wearing any panties and She wanted me to get an upskirt pussy pic but she didn't want to flash the little kids that were behind me

IMG_20190309_150309812.jpg

Reviving this page from the grave.

Got a message from a tinder girl on Friday. She had a Pentagram shirt on in one of her pics, so yeah, instant connection. Anyways, were talking and we're hitting it off pretty good. Hung out with her on Saturday and had a really nice time. Got buzzed and watched The Dirt and fooled around a little bit. I'm pretty excited to hang out with her again on Wednesday.

Tomorrow (tuesday) I'm hanging out with this Boston girl that I hung out with about a year ago. Definitely going to Maximus with her tomorrow.

Also have, like 3 other tinder hoes I've been chatting with.

Who the fuck am I?

Reactions: Manic Ferocity
This week is the last week to apply to go to prom. Idk if im going, theres only one girl there that i know pretty well and i cant tell what her opinion is of me...i have to lose my v card before i turn 19 tho so now would be a good chance

Why 19?

I got a hot date tonight. Getting Pho. What kind should I get?

Probably a dumb question but have you eaten pho before? Has your date? If the answer to either of those is no I’d probably stick to something simple like steak. Ideal for me is cooked rare so the pho won’t cook it too much extra.

I like spicy seafood varieties if the place has them but they can smell a bit... strong, for an early date anyway. Bun bo hue is good too. Get some summer rolls too if you haven’t tried them. Get some Thai iced tea or bubble tea and be as obnoxious as possible.

Edit: just realized that post was from last night. Ah well.

...i have to lose my v card before i turn 19 tho
go fuck a hooker
seriously
loose your virginity with a super-experienced woman where she knows that she's taking your virginity,
where she's actually teaching you stuff
instead doing that of that whole ashamed-about-it thing where you have sex with a girl you like and it's super-awkward and the next morning you tell her she took your virginity last night