Males and Females

so this girl came back, i had sex with her Sunday

(1376) Blue-eyed girl gave me a foot-job - YouTube

and then she disappeared again Monday morning
she just magically finds me when she's horny, but then after the sex is over she disappears
it's actually getting kinda creepy now

I'm curious as to what this chick looks like. I imagine nobody with any self-respect or decent looks would willingly fuck you, male or female

so you're waiting to see if she looks ugly or if she looks like she has no self-respect??
it's prolly like she want's my dick but i'm somehow not good enough to be her boyfriend or something

I'm curious as to what this chick looks like. I imagine nobody with any self-respect or decent looks would willingly fuck you, male or female

Ouch man. But yeah, I'm just as surprised as you are. Also, no I won't show you a photo. That's creepy.

Pho placed was closed so we got sushi instead. Not a big sushi fan, but some of the simpler rolls of spicy salmon are good. We went back and watch Ghoulies together before passing out. Both of us are up at like 5:30 in the morning these days.

go fuck a hooker
seriously
loose your virginity with a super-experienced woman where she knows that she's taking your virginity,
where she's actually teaching you stuff
instead doing that of that whole ashamed-about-it thing where you have sex with a girl you like and it's super-awkward and the next morning you tell her she took your virginity last night

yeah but my goal would be to take her virginity too, shes gotta be tight

i would fuck a hooker if it came to that but honestly id rather have legit sex where shes into it too, its all about the psychological connection imo, otherwise i would just jack off

yeah but my goal would be to take her virginity too, shes gotta be tight
you do realize this is a myth right
how tight a girl's pussy is really has nothing to do with how many dicks she's had up there

i don't like tight pussy anyway
my dick's not really huge but i've had women that were actually painfully tight

and a virgin loosing their virginity with another virgin is the most horribly awkward experience i can imagine
i am so fucking glad i didn't do that

i'm still sticking with my original advice of having an experienced girl teach you how to have sex

i don't like taking women's virginity, it's exhausting being the teacher and i'm lazy

you do realize this is a myth right
how tight a girl's pussy is really has nothing to do with how many dicks she's had up there

i don't like tight pussy anyway
my dick's not really huge but i've had women that were actually painfully tight

and a virgin loosing their virginity with another virgin is the most horribly awkward experience i can imagine
i am so fucking glad i didn't do that

i'm still sticking with my original advice of having an experienced girl teach you how to have sex

i don't like taking women's virginity, it's exhausting being the teacher and i'm lazy

lol i learned something new i guess. im sure if a girls pulling a train with like 6 BBCs shes gonna be a little looser though for the next day or so. otherwise, if a girl dated dude with a BBC and fucked him like everynight shed probably be permanently a little looser. normally you're probably right

at least id know she'd be just as awkward as me

theres this girl in my geometry class and she is fucking HOT. she reminds me of this girl i liked at my old school, looks exactly the same except taller. idk how to talk to her, i have this class every other day and its first thing in the morning. all i can do in that class is sleep...