Males and Females

No man her eyes were rolling back into her head! You should see the video

so my horny ass decides to rp with this girl. she ended up roleplaying that i knocked her up. told her it was too far

i fucked up i told her i loved her just so shed keep talking to me. prolly not a good idea

so there's this girl that spends all day every day sitting infront of an abandoned pawnshop

if i go all the way out there to visit her, then i've got a girlfreind, she's in lust with me, she just doesn't want to leave her comfort-zone of just a few blocks, if she leaves this tiny area she instantly gets completely lost (yes her brain has been fried from meth usage, yes i know fucking her again is prolly a bad idea, but i'm prolly going to do it anyway)

You get into some interestingly bizarre antics. How does one manage to convince someone to shave their pubes without even learning at least their first name? Is it some sort of sex work? Lmao

@MasterpieceMesias

i also have a woman who magically finds me when she's horny and disappears when the sex is over
i'd already fucked her 3 or 4 times before we suddenly realized that we didn't know each other's names