Males and Females

@The Ozzman I'm getting married on friday at 11:30 Central European time.

Getting closer. I will be a married man by this time tomorrow. Already thinking about what beer I will drink at the evening party. It's in a beer bar and I think a 3 Fonteinen bottle won't avoid getting opened. They also have Cascade sours which I buy on special occassions. Hmmmm.

Its crazy to think about that the man who had to put things into his ass to prevent spillage is now married.

Congrats @Onder! Hope the ceremony was ballin' and I hope you got a chance to get obliterated drunk.

Reactions: Onder

Interesting video, I wish more like this existed.

The latter two examples don't really click with me, sure a chick on a first date joking about marrying you might be a red flag (similarly joking about having your kids) and being lead on sucks in general, but the first example is the more prescient one and leads into many other things that women take for granted.

For anybody who won't watch the video, I'm referring to where she talks about going on a date and the other woman doesn't even pretend to reach for her purse to pay, and just kinda expects to be taken care of.

So many insights can be sourced from the lives of bisexuals. :tickled:

Reactions: Dak
Back from a weekend visit of muh lady's grandparents, this is what summer has become, a list of cottages and summer houses of various ancestors that we have to visit, we're still missing at least one stop, going to my grandparents next weekend. At least we get to see the countryside I guess.

Next weekend we might stop in Austria for a day.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd