Males and Females

After over a year of dating I finally got to introduce my girlfriend to my parents. Not sure if they could quite tell that she's a bit closer in age to them than to me, but it wasn't even weird anyway.
your parents know you've been with her a whole year, right??
so if they knew that, they prolly noticed pretty quick and instantly decided not to make a big deal about it cuz you two have been together for so long

@Blurry_Dreams Google Brie Larson's feet lmfao. :puke:
i remember someone thinking hailee steinfeld's feet look gorgeous

so here's a pic
68a3c3e211c6fd4f10f4393006bab020.jpg

your parents know you've been with her a whole year, right??
so if they knew that, they prolly noticed pretty quick and instantly decided not to make a big deal about it cuz you two have been together for so long
Yeah, just a curious fact and nothing to fret about. They don't make a big deal about much of anything. I'd mentioned how old her oldest kid is but not that she had kids a little later in life, so they might've guessed she's a bit younger than she is. Her personality is so similar to mine in so many ways so our age difference is a lone anomaly I find easy to overlook.

Her personality is so similar to mine in so many ways so our age difference is a lone anomaly I find easy to overlook.
i've seen couples that instantly mesh over something (like meeting at a con) where the couple is together for several weeks before the 2 of them even notice the age gap between each other

At this point, I'm giving up attempting to be happy being single. I'm sick of lying to myself. Its just fucking lonely, and dating is similar to looking for a job except even shittier and more frustrating.

Fuck all of this shit...

At this point, I'm giving up attempting to be happy being single. I'm sick of lying to myself. Its just fucking lonely, and dating is similar to looking for a job except even shittier and more frustrating.

Fuck all of this shit...

D'aww are you sure you're applying the correct molestation techniques? Effective yet legal? Is your penetration apparatus intact? There's female units everywhere, just observe and select the one that's just right for you.

Idk man crazy bitches keep life interesting. Is she gonna stab me, destroy shit? Chances are we’re fucking afterward so it’s all good.

I’ve been with my wife for a decade but before that I loved mentally fucked girls tbh. (My wife is a bit unstable but fairy calm by my standards) I’ve been punched in my face and the girls ring cut me up. Attacked with a knife. Won’t call it a full on stab wound lol oh and the one girl grabbed my steering wheel and tried to wreck my car. Thrashed her good for that one. Thought for sure I was going to be arrested on a couple occasions, nah those girls loved that shit. Ate it and came back naked for more.

learned if you’re a bigger guy it’s easier. Just disarm a bitch and lean on her. She’ll tire out quick enough.

did i mention i spent forever dating a hard-core-alcoholic chick that used to beat me with her guaranteed-to-be-unbreakable umbrella??